12| Pain

Its been a couple of days since Chloe had told me about Troy and her being mates. It's been two days since I've talked to my wolf. It's been two days since I've seen Aidan and the guys.

The only way I knew its been two days since a small square window with silver bars was structured beside me. Chloe had been feeding me just enough to keep me alive and breathing. But, I'm not sure water and bread is good to last me a day.

All I had now was hope that Aidan would find me and get me out of here. Every minute that passes by, my body weakens. Silver and wolfsbane isn't a good combination. Let's add Chloe's torture too.

Chloe would come here every day and lash out on me for different reasons. And I? I couldn't do anything about it. It's really ironic how I trained a whole pack and was stronger than an Alpha but here I am. Helpless.

Flashback

"Troy? He would never reject his mate. He isn't like that.." I whispered, softly. Not believing.

Her cynical laugh fills the cell, "Well, he did. And guess what? He didn't feel a damn about me after that." She then stared at me grinning, sadistically. "But, that doesn't matter. I have you to torture."

Before I could anticipate her first move a hand came in contact with my face and my head turned to the other side.

She slapped me, again.

I growled, "You're not playing fair, Chloe. You coward. I am laying here tied up with ropes and silver gauntlets while you stand free."

She crackled, "Who said I play fair, Kendra? Life isn't fair. Love isn't fair."

"Speaking of which, who helped you? You are too frail to carry me. Never mind, you're too...weak." I smirked.

She lunged at me, successfully scratching my face in malice.

Then it was her turn to smirk, "I always admired your intellect, but I hated you. Shame." She pouted, "But, you are correct. I had a bit of help. Have you ever heard of my brother?"

Brother? She had a brother?

She crackled at my confused state, "Of course you don't. After all, who would remember him?" She smirked, "Your very own kidnapper."

Kidnapper?

Then it hit me, "You're the cause of the rouge attack weren't you?"

She grinned, "Close but no. My brother planned that attack to, of course, over run that fucking pack. Really, it was killing two birds in one stone. He gets the pack and I get my Aidan. But, when I heard another pack started to help you. Being led by no other than you." She said 'you' with such hate.

"So I added a tiny little part. It was to harm you." She took a step closer, "Attempt to kill you. But, that didn't work. I bet you didn't even know you were kidnapped? Well, you were. But, your precious mate was there to save the day."

Aidan. Oh how I miss you.

Ever since that she I had started to think what else do I not know? I felt like I was living a life with so many lies that I didn't - and will never know about.

"Oh, look, the bitch's awake." A seriously annoying high-pitched voice greeted. I raised my head to look at her, "What do you want, Chloe?"

She smirked, knowing that I was still weak, "I want you to meet someone." She then stepped aside to let a very muscular man forward.

The skin that was not covered by his tight black shirt and brown cargo shorts looked to be tan. He had a mop of blonde hair and sadistic blue eyes. He showed me a blinding grin before settling on a smirk, "Aren't you a pretty thing?"

Chloe chuckled, "Seriously, Cole, your idea on pretty girls is pretty lame." Cole turned to her sister, "I dunno sis, she looks pretty hot, too. Mind if I have a small taste?"

Chloe waved her hand, dismissively. "No way, Cole. He can feel it. She's marked." She then sneered at me.

He, meaning; Aidan.

"So?"

Chloe rolled her eyes, "So?!" She pouted, "My poor baby will be hurt. As much as I love torturing this bitch." She gave me a hateful look, "I don't think rape is acceptable."

Phew, the devil has a heart.

Cole groaned, "Whatever. What are we going to do with her?"

"We're going to let her stay here for a few months. By then, Aidan would forget about her and - well, marry me." Chloe smirked.

Yeah, like Aidan's primal instincts would allow that, I mentally scoffed.

Cole nodded his head, slowly.

"Great." She looked at me smirking, sadistically.

Then she starting hitting me, along with her brother.

———

Aidan's POV

"Damn it!" I yelled, loudly, causing Kendra's friends to jump.

"Alpha, calm down. We'll find her." My beta assured.

I growled, "How could our trackers loose her scent?!"

"I suggest you come down now, Aidan. Growling and shouting at your helpers isn't going to help find your mate." Alpha Denmark suggested, firmly.

I sat down on my office chair and place my head between my hands, "Where could she have gone? I-I just left - for a second and - poof - she's gone! Who fucking took her? I swear, if I find out who the fuck it is I'm going fo torture them slowly."

Alpha Denmark growled, clenching his fists, "Trust me, we'd gladly help."

I nodded, dismissively and everyone left.

Who would have taken her?!

'A...iden.' A weak voice called out, mentally.

Am I going crazy?

'No, you're not, dumbass. That is your mate's wolf. My mate.' Fortis scoffed.

'B...oys, stop. I...need - h...elllp.'

Where are you?

'We d...on't know. B...ut, I-I smell Ch - loe's scent. Fo...llow it. I-I think were i-inside a...cell. S-somewhere i...n the....f-f...orest.'

'Are you okay, Love?' Fortis whimpered.

'I'm...fine, F...ortis. W....olfsbane and silver isn't a good match. Save us, Kendra is suffering...a...lot....more...h-help.'

And there was silence.