20| Death

A while after I gave birth to my beautiful children. A boy and a girl. Aidan did apologize by giving me roses everyday and showering me with kisses and of course ice cream.

Once I forgave him everything started getting better. We starting to become a happy family again. Anne and James were the biggest supporters I had. A few months after that day, I gave birth to my wonderful twin babies. I named the girl Esme and Aidan named the boy Claud.

Claud Rhett Black, 8 ounces and 20 inches long. Born on July 3rd at 4:38 am. Esme Mia Black, 7.25 ounces and 19.5 inches long Born on July 3rd at 4:43 am.

My beautiful Esme had her father's hair and her father's eyes. The ones I can't seem to stop getting lost through. My handsome baby boy, Claud, had his father's hair and my eyes. He looked a lot like him. He looked like a little mini-Aidan. But don't let that fool you. He's a huge mama's boy. Although, I couldn't say the same for Esme. She likes her father better.

Everything seemed to be okay from then on. Esme and Claud are now 6 years old. I'm still Luna and Aidan is still the Alpha. 2 years after I gave birth to the twins Blake had merged his and Aidan's pack together. So together, they rule. Efficiently. Donna has one little girl named Addilyn. She's three and looked a lot like her. She's expecting a baby boy soon. Jess had a baby before me named Robert. He's a year older than my kids but is good friends with Claud and I think he has a tiny crush on Esme.

Lily, on the other hand, gave birth to a beautiful baby girl named Cara when the twins turned four. They're expecting another baby girl soon. They thought of naming her Isla.

As for me, I'm happy with my life, right now. I'm happy with my beautiful children. I'm happy with my gorgeous mate. The pack has gained most powerful pack in whole of the United States.

But, what I grieved most was the death of Anne. James grieved more than anyone that day. Anne secretly had cancer. It shortened the days of her life a lot. She found out after I gave birth to my babies. She said she didn't want to ruin the mood.

I miss her. The feisty, hard/headed, funny, loving, kind mother, I never had. The one who supported me when I had no one.

Rest In Peace Anne. We miss you.

—//—/

Hi guys, this one is a short but please bare with me. This is the second to the last chapter of my book. The last one would be an epilogue. Yes, Anne died. But this was reality. No one can have a perfect life or else we wouldn't be humans. I love you all and I thank you for more than 500+ reads.

Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Desra.