13| Visitation

The sound of my usual tray hitting the stone floor woke me up from my sleep.

"Eat up, Bitch." I heard Cole mutter.

Yeah, Cole.

He's been guarding my cell ever since Chloe had introduced him to me. His stays were never pleasant, but, Chloe's visitations are even worse.

I dragged my frail body towards the tray and grab the bread with my lips and started eating.

Yes, you heard me right. They didn't even let me eat with mu hands. Cole with be there to assist me if needed. But, other than that, there is nothing I could do.

Aidan, please, hurry.

I've been rotting in this cell for over a week, now. I've been praying to the moon m goddess that my mate would save me. I trusted Aidan, with all my heart. I know he will save me.

Finishing the piece of bread, I hit my gauntlets to the floor, motioning for help.

Cole groaned and walked towards me and helped me with my water.

After that, he takes the tray away from me and leaves for three minutes and returns.

————

Aidan's POV

"Aidan, we have a lead." My beta, informed. (A/N: I forgot who his name was. Lol, please don't kill me.)

I turned towards him and nodded, "Gather Alpha Denmark and his chosen men. We head out in five minutes."

My beta nodded his head, curtly and left.

We will find you, Kendra. I promise.

I sighed at started walking out of my office to meet with my men along with Blake's men (Alpha Denmark).

Seeing them gathered on the entrance of the forest, completed, I hurry.

When I finally make it, Blake gives me a nod of reassurance and I return one to him and turn towards mine and Blake's pack warriors.

I cleared my throat, "Listen up. We have just found the closets lead we had in over a week of searching. I want all of you to cooperate and give me your best. I need to find her. Please, do not fail me."

The men let out howls and growls of assurance. I turn to the forest alongside Blake and second and third in command before shifting.

We will find you.

————

Sorry this is a bit short, I promise to make an extremely long one in the next chapter. Maybe, I'll post the next chapter as early as tomorrow or later on today. If not, then maybe I'd do it on January 1st. Either way, I will give you guys a chapter.

This is not edited.

Please don't forget to vote and follow me. Thanks!

Dessie