18| Wedding

I am a nervous wreck.

Today, is the day I'm getting married. And, I am so fucking nervous. I just felt like everything is going to go wrong. I'm getting weird daymares that Aidan is going to back out.

Yes, daymares. It's like when you get nightmares in the middle of the day.

Right now, a make up artist is doing my make up and a hairstylist is doing my hair. To be honest, I didn't want them touching my hair or my face. Aidan loves me natural.

'Yeah, get those boys bitches claws of me.' Reina sneered

'Reina, don't be so hostile.' I said, calmly.

'It's not me, it's the mood swings.' Reina responded, calming.

'Sure...blame it on the mood swings. Just let them do their work.' I said, scoffing.

'Whatever. I'm hungry and crimped bake potatoes with barbecue sauce and sour cream sounds good.'

Now that I think of it, I am hungry.

"Uh, not to be rude, but are you done? I'm starting to get hungry." I said, apologetically.

The hairstylist, I think her name was Jenna, chuckled, "I'm almost finished, Luna. We understand your hunger. My sister was also pregnant and she was a hell of an eater."

I smiled at that, "Really? Is she still pregnant?"

Jenna shook her head, curling a strand of my hair, "No, not anymore. She gave birth to my niece two years ago. Her name was-ironically, Luna."

I laughed, "Amazing, is she a werewolf too?"

Suddenly, Jenna, smiled sadly and placed the curling wand on the dresser, "No, we have different parents. I was adopted."

I gave her a sympathetic look, "Oh, I am so sorry. I never meant to - I am sorry."

"Don't worry about it, they know and they still accepted me. Besides, let's not focus on my pity party, shall we? Let's focus on the fact that you look beyond beautiful, Luna."

Tears started gathering in my eyes, and I couldn't stop it.

"Ugh! Stupid hormones. Sorry, did I ruin your artwork, sweetie?" I said, drying my tears, staring at the make-up artist, Mel; who looked to be way too young to be a make up artist.

She gave me a shy smile and shook her head, "No, Luna, you look beautiful."

Jenna then added, "True and your done, you can eat as much as you want."

Mel nodded, "Yeah, just don't smudge your make-up."

The girls left the room and I was alone. It's about three hours before my wedding and I am a moth pregnant now. Since werewolves only need 3 months of pregnancy, I have two more months. Although, my belly is starting to show, I still can rock my wedding dress.

A knock interrupted my inner monologue. I tightened the knot that held my bathrobe together before walking towards the door and opening it.

Then comes in Anne, Donna, Jess and Lily. Since, I didn't want any of them to feel left out, they were all, both, my bridesmaids and maid-of-honors. I didn't care what the rule says, I want it, I do it. It's my wedding.

"Hey guys, what's up?" I asked.

Donna was the one to step up, "Well, Mel and Jenna told me you were hungry so we bought you some food."

Lily nodded, "Yeah, and we thought you'd eat before you put on your white dress." she then added quickly.

"Yeah, we wouldn't want it ruined, right?" Jess said, smiling.