19| Gender Reveal

This was it.

Today, me and Aidan were in the hospital to check our baby's gender. It's been 16 weeks and that's about enough time to know the baby's gender.

Now, for the fun part. Aidan decided that he didn't want to be told the boring way about our pup's sex. Instead he wants a gender reveal and a cool one at that. I tried warning him that he'd regret this big time and guess what?

I was right.

We just came out of the hospital and he started asking me about the baby's gender. And let me tell you, he's super persistent.

With one hand on the wheel and the other one on my thigh, he said, "I know that I told you I didn't want know the baby's gender the boring way but I'm too excited right now. So, please tell me!!!"

'More like, pleaded.' Reina scoffed.

I chuckled, "Nu-uh, you agreed to this and I warned you, Aidan. Now, you just have to wait till we get home. Okay?"

His eyes widened, "You already had it set up?"

I nodded my head, "Yeah, I called Anne to gather some stuff while I was inside the hospital room."

He gave me a pout, "That's why you took so long."

"Of course, I needed to stall you, duh." I said, obviously.

He rolled his eyes and muttered, "What have I gotten myself into?"

I just smirked evilly before turning to the widows, watching the the trees move.

Or we move.

———

"Okay, I'm going to put this on, okay?" I said, slowly. I held the black blindfold up to his eyes as he nodded. I made sure to tie the knot securely, making sure no peep holes are there.

"You know, this is sorta kinky right?" Aidan smirked.

I rolled my eyes but my red cheeks gave what I truly felt away. Thank goddess he couldn't see me.

I held unto his bicep and started guiding him towards the pack backyard. Everyone was already present. Chosen pack members, Anna, James, my friends and his.

Anna gave me a small, excited smile and a thumbs up soon followed. I looked around to see everybody was excited to know the gender of my baby.

"Babe, can you be a bit quick? I'm getting impatient here and my wolf is clawing his way up." He growled, impatiently.

'He's not kidding. He is really clawing his way up to know the gender of his pup. So hurry the fuck up!' Reina said, pressured.

I nodded and pulled the black blindfold away from his eyes and his tensed face relaxed a hundred times.

Aidan

When she pulled the blindfold away, all I saw was blue and pink balloons with a long table that was separated in the middle by the color of pink and blue, as well. Pack members and a few of our friends along with my parents were here with huge smiles. A cake and snacks were on top and two huge balloons and boxes underneath them were what stood out the most.

I furrowed my eye brows and frowned at my mate, "Babe? Is it a girl or a boy? I'm confused."

Kendra blinked twice, along with everyone there and she soon sprouted tears.

My eyes widened and a look of pure horror came over my features.

My mind instantly panicked. What did I do? I cannot deal with a crying pregnant woman right now.

I instantly ran towards her and engulfed her in my arms.  I started whispering sweet little nothings to calm her down.

But, fuck, she was still crying. Immediately everyone came over to help. My mother managed to get her to stop but not before landing me a slap.

My hands went up to my cheek. What the hell? How can an old woman slap the fucking hard?

"Oh, please forgive my boy, Kendra." She shot me a glare, "He's just stupid. I can't believe he really didn't get this. I swear, sometimes I don't know where he got his brain from."

My mate sniffed and hugged my mother closer.

Father punched me hard on my shoulder.

What the fuck? Why the hell are they so obnoxious.

I gave my father a hard look and they softened as I saw the reddening eyes of my mate, "I'm so sorry, love. I'm just - stupid. But, honestly, is it a girl or a boy?"

She started crying and coughed up, "If you really cared, you would know that I'm having twins!"

With that, I became the most happiest man on earth.