01|Rejected

^^Kendra^^

CRASH.

I woke up at the sound of something crashing to the ground, it was pretty loud, I'm, sure everyone heard it. I jolt up when, I hear an ear piercing screech follow soon after.

I look around in any sign of danger but to greeted by none, this is not how I'm usually awoken, but close enough. I'm usually awoken by Chloe's screaming in demands of me too cook breakfast or any other pack member.

Why?

I'm an Omega they say. I wasn't born an Omega, since its highly unlikey to be alive for so long as an Omega in this pack. No, my parents we're pack warriors, they died due to an unexpected rouge attack.

Ever since then my pack members, other than the current Luna and Alpha, hate me. But it got better when the soon-to-be Alpha, Aidan Black, left for a two month cruise, with his friends, it made my life more peaceful.

Although today, is a good and a bad day, It's good since I get to find my mate today. It's bad due to the arrival of Alpha Black's Son, he's coming back from his cruise. Lucky. I'm also sure that they are preparing a party for Aidan.

They never did do anything nice to me, other than Alpha and Luna Black. I'm sure that screech was from Chloe...no one else can master it other than her.

I hopped out of bed and ran a brush to my platinum blonde hair, it really compliments my blue eyes. I always wear hand me downs, so they are usually baggy or out of style.

Today, I'm wearing a grey shirt under my maroon hoodie with light wash jeans and grey worn up vans. I let my platinum blonde hair up in a messy bun, sitting on top of my head.

After making myself, at the very least presentable, I walk downstairs to cook breakfast, the Luna is very busy and even though she hates me doing chores she has no choice

After making myself, at the very least presentable, I walk downstairs to cook breakfast, the Luna is very busy and even though she hates me doing chores she has no choice. She couldn't help, and so can't the Alpha, they won't torture me in front of them only behind them. The only daring one was Aidan.

The Pack house is huge, it has four stories and very wide, I sleep on the second floor since I have to be in a hurry on making breakfast. I don't even have a normal room, my room only has a beat up mattress, a closet and a mirror.

When I reached the very last step, I see a huge red stain on the floor and a huge broken sculpture. I follow the person who made it, who was in fact Chloe.

Chloe, is the pack's slut. She has a very curvy body and beautiful facial features and she's not afraid to flaunt it. Although, she's pretty and beautiful on the outside she has a mean and unpleasant personality.

She wears a lot of revealing clothes and they are usually really trendy. Like right now, she's wearing a black pleated skirt and a V-neck tank top with 5 inch black heels. Her chocolatey brown hair was curled to perfection and her make up done perfectly.