04|Ex-Mate

I woke up to the sound, of birds chirping and sun peeking through my glass windows. I sat up from my bed and quickly stretched her before going through my morning regimen. I picked a black romper and styled my platinum blonde hair up and paired my outfit with black ankle-boots.

As soon as I got dressed, I grabbed my duffel bag and slung it on my shoulders as I, exited the bedroom. I'm gonna my room. I walk downstairs and make my way to the kitchen.

Donna and the girls smile at me as I make way to the kitchen and I grab, a seat at the stool next to Donna. I get myself some breakfast before munching up.

"So how are you feeling? You can still back out you know" Donna reminded.

I rolled my eyes, "Like how I felt yesterday, I'm fine Donna. I'm not even the slightest bit nervous" I smiled.

"We're just worried for you that's all, Kendra. I hate how they treated you there, if only we could come" Lilly informed.

"It's gonna be fine guys, I, swear I'll be okay, and you already know, if they hurt me, I'll report to you guys" I smirked.

"You better" Jess chuckled.

°°°
After I had breakfast with the girls, I met Blake, James and Troy outside of the pack house. We waited for all the pack trainers and warriors say goodbye to their mates as others already loaded the car.

I'm taking my motorcycle today, I could've gone with my black sedan or Ferrari but...thats just showing off. Kidding, I don't have a Ferrari, I only have two motorcycles and a black sedan.

"Is everyone done?" I asked.

Blake nodded.

"Let's get going then, shall we? The faster we get there the faster we finish. As much as I'm okay with going there, I, still want to get this over with" I muttered.

"I know you do" Blake answred, he started to walk towards his car as the others follow. I climb on my motorcycle and start it up. It purrs loudly and I start to drive.

'Kendra, you'll be leading us okay?' Blake said through mind-link.

'Gotcha' I replied.

I start to go faster but not enough for the guys to loose me. I am loyal to my Alpha in less he's being a dick...or being too commanding.

'What is it like there now?' Reina whispered.

'I don't know. I guess we will have to find out' I answered.

'I hope...so'

••••••••••
We made it through the familiar routes that I had ran through before. It almost got a tear out of me.

Keyword: almost.

Once I was a mile away, I could smell mixed scents, familiar, but mixed. One that stood out the most was the scent of Old-Spice and forest humid.

'Mate.' Reina whispered, sadly.

'It's okay, Reina. We got this, remember? We're stronger than before.' I said, encouraging her.

She whimpered but nodded. The wind gave my exposed skin some goosebumps and I shivered in the harsh wind.

'Kendra? Are we nearing our descent?' Blake questioned, through mind-link.

'Yes, Blake. We have less that a few minutes before we reach it. I say, get ready.' I instructed.

'We're ready, Kendra. The question is are you?' James asked, worried.

'I already faced rejection. I can face it again. You need to be ready to meet that good for nothing pack.' I hissed.

I wonder if the old Luna and Alpha is still alive and well? Would they remember me? My pack members? My mate?

'I hope they would.' Reina said.

I shook my head and cleared my thoughts. We finally reached the pack house. Waiting for us, was the, I'm not kidding-whole pack.

We all parked our vehicles in front of everyone. I cleared all my doubts that somehow formed in my mind. I walked down, still wearing my helmet.

Blake came out, a cold look on his face, like the first time I met him, but more colder. Troy's and James' were also very cold and emotionless.

I rolled my eyes behind my helmet and growled at them, through mind link.

'Guys! Stop it.' I growled.

They looked at me and nodded, their tight faces, loosened a quarter.

I looked in front of me and Blake was walking towards the one and only...Aidan Black.

My mate.

He looked more...mature. I swear, before he was hot-now he was even hotter.

His hair was gelled to perfection and he wore jeans and a gray shirt with a red flannel, along with combat boots. He had a pondering look on his face, like he was trying to remember something.

Blake cleared his throat, "Alpha Black. Pleasure to meet you, I'm Alpha Denmark." Blake introduced.

Aidan snapped out of whatever he's thinking and looked at Blake, "Pleasure's all mine. Thank you som much for sparing us your time, Alpha Denmark." Aidan said, cooly.

He sounded so...

'Hot?' Reina suggested.

I rolled my eyes, 'Whatever.' She chuckled and cut of the link.

Blake smirked, "Of course. Would you like to meet my best fighters?"

Aidan nodded, eagerly. "Yes, I'm curious to see who made your pack even more stronger. If I may." He responded, staring at me. I still haven't taken off my helmet, and I think he knows who I am. With my scent and all.

"Of course, Alpha Black. Let's start with my third in command." He proclaimed, looking towards Troy. "Troy Fallon." Troy nodded, curtly. "James Xavier, Beta."

He turned to me and chuckled, lightly. "Aren't you gonna take off your helmet, Fighter?" Blake said, teasingly, using fighter in code of my name.

I shook my head and chuckled, "Should I now, Alpha? I mean...they already know me." I said, almost bitterly.

"Of course, the highest ranking fighter? And a woman? Highly unexpected, but logical. Women are stronger aren't they, Officer?" Aidan said.

I crossed my arms, "True. But why is that your answer, Alpha?" He shivered, "My mate. She was once- no is, strong like you. Probably stronger. She is the living proof, females are stronger." He answered.

A sense of pride surged through my veins. Really?

I chuckled, "Can't be possible."

He raised his eyebrows, "What do you mean? Are you a goddess?"

I shook my head and took of my helmet, once it was off a hint of recognition flashed in his eyes.

I smirked, "No one can be stronger that themselves." I paused and stared at everyone, "Hello again."

Blake chuckled, "And our highest ranking officer, Kendra Violet."

I stared at Aidan, "Hello Mate."