Chapter 29: The Invasion (pt 2)

There they were. The leader of Umbrachrono was up against a puppet controlled by the President of the United States. The King cracked his neck and knuckles before cutting himself making his cyber blood pour out. Out of that blood he manipulated it to turn into a weapon, which in this case at the moment was a katana.

"I know Eight Thirty Two was equipped with a sword, take it out and come at me." Eight Thirty Three said before the puppet tried to search for a sword. Axle took the opportunity to rush at the puppet and kick it acorss the room using a side kick.

"Eight Thirty Two never used any weapons. You'd know that if you've fought him before." Axle said before the puppet rushed at him with a flurry of punches which he skillfully dodged.

The leader of the terrorist group had a look of boredom and disappointment on his face under the helmet. He considered this a joke of some sorts and he didn't even take the fight seriously.

What he was 'fighting' was a far cry from the Eight Thirty Two that nearly killed him. He eventually had enough and he swung his sword. It sliced through the arms severing them in the process.

"Fighting my old self, I still would've had the advantage against this weak excuse. Have fun and congratulations for sending the world to hell." He said before the sword vanished and a red wave of plasma energy covered his hand before he punched the shell of Eight Thirty Two in the chest, melting the puppet in the process.

"Now I'm satisfied." He said before leaving the bio lab.

"They sent that puppet. Grey's body went to a waste. What ever. I need to give out the orders now."

He called the other CyberHumans before saying, "Eight Thirty Four, I want you keeping Carla Evans and her daughter Kara safe at all times. Don't leave their side no matter what.

Eight Thirty Six, Eight Thirty Seven, I want you outside taking out any military forces that could get into the base. Eight Thirty Eight, take care of the people loyal to the cause. Anyone who resists can get their bodies filled with that lethal poison you developed."

He then walked over to find Eight Forty who was weeping at the loss of her father. "I assure you that his death was avenged Eight Forty. Now go to the med bay. We may have injured people on their way there."

"Affirmitive. Can I still take my father with me?" The medical CyberHuman asked her leader who nodded yes. She picked up the corpse and ran away before Eight Thirty Three scan for enemy life forces.

"Die scumbag." A soldier yelled from behind him and shot him. The bullet didn't even pierce his armor and this made him turn around. He walked slowly pulling out his katana before it was covered by the same red energy as before. The soldier decided to fire all his rounds at the CyberHuman who took them all while walking slowly.

Before he could move, Axle cut his head off leaving all the blood to rush out before he even fell to the ground. He detected more hostiles ahead of him and walked slowly. One of them saw what he was doing and yelled out, "He's pulling a Vader, we're fucked!!" This gained

Axle smirked under his helmet as someone knew what he was doing. After all, everyone knows it's over when Darth Vader approaches your ass with a slow glide.

Everyone rushed in and some stayed behind to try and kill him but they didn't get the memo that the bullets weren't doing shit to him. He held his katana in his right hand and created a red plasma whip in his left.

"Dead end boys." Said Axle before he whipped, slashed and hacked everyone with no mercy. He'd get joy as the plasma whip would burn his enemies. The screams filled the hallway and it brought joy to him as he saw the bodies drop. Blood would spray around painting the floors and walls in red.

He kept it up as he ruthlessly slaughtered each and every one of them. The hallway was quickly filled with the smell of burnt flesh, hair and blood. Axle was having fun and he wasn't stopping there. He was only getting started.