Chapter 10: A gift from the Triad

Eight Thirty Three returned from China after his meeting with the Triad. He walked into the base with a high ranking member of the Triad. He led the man to what seemed to be a lab. There he found Jet and Scorpion with someone else.

"Scissor. Is it ready?" Asked the CyberHuman as he looked at a scientist. "Yes sir, the solution is ready, all we need now is the last one from the Yakuza. Hopefully Eight Thirty Four is on her way?"

"Yes, if the Yakuza are smart, they'll comply because if they don't then Eight Thirty Four has orders to kill them all."

He then looked at the Triad. "Scorpion, Jet, doctor... strap this young man down and prepare him for the procedure." Ordered Eight Thirty Three.
_________________________________________

On a private jet, a young bi-colour haired girl was relaxing as she sat next in front of a young Japanese woman. The girl known as CyberHuman Eight Thirty Four was lost deep in thought.

'Eight Thirty Three probably made it back to base already. Damn these Yakuza dumbasses, making me wait as if I'm a little kid who should be complacent.' Thought the girl before the woman looked at her.

"A mother? Do you have one?" The woman asked the girl. All she got was a CyberHuman that shook her head.

"Siblings?" "Just my fellow CyberHumans."

"Father?" "The master, I was abandoned and dying but he took me in and made me stronger. I see him as my father."

"So he cares." "Yes, he does. Sees me as if I was his own daughter." She said with a weak smile.

"It must be nice. My father only saw me as a weapon. He believed that I was weaker than my brother just for being a woman."

"Well unlike him the master saw your potential and that is why he chose you to join our top ranks." Said the young CyberHuman.
_________________________________________

"Say goodbye to your old self because after this you'll be reborn." Said Scissor before he injected a silver liquid into the young man's blood stream. "The process will hurt. Good luck."

The Chinese man was left confused before he felt an unbearable pain coursing through his body. The pain was like having a thousand knifes stabbing him slowly from the inside out. His irises went black before they started to glow a different colour.

Blood started to gush out of every pore on his skin as well as out of his mouth, nose, ears and eyes.

His skin was covered in blood as he continued to scream in agony. His skin started to become pale before regaining a bit of its pigmentation before his screaming subsided. The pain stopped and so did the bleeding.

Millions of nanobots were moving around in his body now before he got unstrapped. He got up and looked at Eight Thirty Three before he said, "I welcome you to the new age...

CyberHuman Eight Thirty Six."