Chapter 28: The Invasion (pt 1)

"Stand down Axle!" Carly yelled. "No, this world is going to be set a blaze and nobody is going to stop me." Eight Thirty Three growled with red glowing eyes.

"Don't do this Axle, Wyatt already died, don't bury yourself deeper in the darkness like this."

"The darkness is all I have left." He said before they rushed in to attack each other.
_________________________________________

Thirty Minutes Ago...

Axle and Laura were on their way to central command, Axle was on his way to give the world one last chance. Things have gotten better for her while she was in rehab and the two found a mutual understanding and he was going to give humanity one last chance.

When he got in with his daughter he had a smile. A genuine smile. He quickly got rid of it to avoid showing anyone any weakness.

In there he was greeted by his top commanders who Eight Thirty Four went to join.

They all kneeled along with everyone else in the room. "Rise." Eight Thirty Three commanded before they all got up.

"What's the status of the missiles Eight Thirty Six?"

"They are armed and ready to go." The former Triad member answered his leader. "Eight Thirty Seven, what about the people here?"

"Still supportive master." The former Yakuza member said obediently. "What about the world? Any forms of resistance going on Eight Thirty Eight?"

"Yes master. We have no idea, but they're planning on attacking the base." Scorpion told her leader. "How'd they find out where we were?" Axle asked before she said, "I found it when going through Eight Thirty Five and Eight Thirty Nine's logs sir."

"It was a wise decision to have you keep tabs on those two traitors." He said as he congratulated the CyberHuman assassin.

"Ready the defenses. If anyone comes in, I want them dead." Axle ordered before everyone started moving.

He looked around before the alarms started blaring. A scowl grew on his face before he yelled, "Report!!" One of the computer guys walked up to him with a tablet and said, "We have an intruder sir. We have him on security footage."

The guy then played the live footage and it showed someone headed to the bio lab. Axle recognised that figure. "Order Scissor and Eight Forty to get out of the bio lab now." He said before running off.

He ran off as fast as he could. He was near the bio lab but there was an explosion that came from inside. The leader of Umbrachrono rushed into to the flames to find Eight Forty, Scissor's assistant, Carly's clone turned CyberHuman, holding her creator's lifeless body.

"Eight Forty, get out of here and take Scissor with you. I'll handle this guy."

She nodded before taking Scissor's lifeless corpse out of the flaming bio lab. Axle saw a figure in the flames.

"How much? How much people to do you assholes have to have to take from my life?" He asked as the figure's face was revealed. "Eight Thirty Two."

"We finally got the weapon capable of taking you down King." A voice was heard from the CyberHuman. It belonged to the president. "You think you can come into the White House and call on a death threat to everyone of the world and get away with it?"

"I warned you. I was even convinced to give the world another chance but you sealed it for me. Scissor was a good man. You had no right taking his life."

"You'll find yourself powerless facing this body."

"Hate to break it to you but even though you're remote controlling this puppet, I killed it back when I was a weak human. So I if could take it down as weak seventeen year old, what makes you think I'm gonna lose to it now that I'm the most powerful CyberHuman alive?"

"Don't underestimate me." The president said through the drone that used to be Eight Thirty Two.

"You took the words right out of my mouth Mister President."