"No I'm going to take a long bubble bath do not disturb me." Mia said and went into the tub closing her eyes.

Klaus admired her figure and how beautiful she was and felt aroused at the sight of her like this. Such a tease, Klaus thought and took his shirt off and went into the bathroom making sure not to disturb Mia.

"Skin care routine?" Mia asked without opening her eyes and Klaus chucked.

"It's not easy being this good looking." He said looking at her through the mirror and it was Mia's turn to chuckle.

"We are vampires Nik, we don't get pimples." Mia retorted and Klaus kissed the girls forehead.

"Narcissist." Mia mumbled and Klaus flicked her forehead.

"I'm a hybrid." He said and Mia sighed, "How is it you act like the meanest, baddest person with everyone else and act like an love sick puppy with me?" Mia asked genuinely curious.

Klaus thought about it for a moment, "I don't know if I'm being honest." Klaus said confused.

"Maybe it's because you love me." Mia said and he smiled.

"I do but I can't have you ruining my street credit." He joked and Mia threw water at him.

"Go to bed I'll join you in a second." Mia said and he made his way back. About fifteen minutes later Mia returned fully clothed and jumped into bed with him.

"Goodnight Nik." She mumbled cuddling into his chest.

"Goodnight my little flower."

"A bloody bar." Mia mumbled and Stephan raised an eyebrow. "You've been around Klaus way to long, like a thousand years to long." He said and Mia playfully pushed him.

"I use to have the accent to, but when I left to nurse during world war 1, I adapted to the way the Americans spoke and so here I am with a boring American accent. Do you think if I fake it I'll make it?" Mia asked with a smile and Stephan chuckled.

"Try." He said and Mia nodded.

"Where's Niklaus?" Mia asked him her accent coming naturally.

"There you go. Something about being hungry." Stephan said and Mia nodded.

"I've never seen you feed before." Stephan said in realization and Mia gave him an awkward look.

"I'm like you, a ripper but I was cursed with it. The longest I've gone without feeding is a week. I had this diet but I fell off the rails in Mystic Falls a couple of times." Mia recalled and Stephan nodded understanding.

She walked towards Klaus while still talking, "But, I can control it if I drink 10 blood bags a day." Mia finished.

Klaus smiled at Mia before turning to Stephan giving him the famous Mikaelson attitude.

"Let's go in." He said and the three went inside the bar.

They sat at a table and Mia looked around, "You've got to be kidding me." A voice said and Mia turned to see an older woman, no doubt the witch Klaus was talking about.

"So a hybrid walks into a bar, says to the bartender-"

"Oh god."

"Stop!" The witch interrupted and Mia thanked her.

She walked towards the trio, "You May be invincible but that doesn't make you funny."

"I like your hair." Mia complimented and the witch smiled, "You must be Amelia Fitzgerald." The witch turned to Stephan.