35: Officialy together, Now its time to SET IT OFF!

Its time to set this thing off!
Lets make it happen now

The next morning, Dash's eyes fluttered open as the sun shone through the crack the curtains. It wasn't until she glanced to her side that she remembered what happened the previoud night. There lay Soarin Skies, his navy blue hair falling softly on his face.

She carefuly stood up, grabbed Soarin's shirt, and put it on.

She walked towards the vanity mirror and brushed her hair.

"Morning princess" Soarin said waking up, a small smirk on his face. "Morning" She replied skepticaly looking behind her shoulder as Soarin sat up straight.

Soarin rested his chin to his palm. "You were so bloody hot Dash, I couldn't even handle it" he gaved a dramatic sigh.

"Hm, we should get back to Spits room before they wake up or else they'll might get suspicious" Dash sucked her teeth.

"Too early" Soarin stood up and toyed with her hair, kissed the back of her neck. "Skies its 7:30 in the morning, whats so early about that?" She raised a brow.

"Yea yea lets. But I'm surprised you can still walk" Soarin smirked again.

********

"Morning Rainbow" Pinkie pie greeted with a yawn as she came down the stairs. She was the last one to wake up. It was now around 10:39 am.

"Morning" Dash said washing the dishes. Pinkie noticed something from the corner of her eye.

"Is that a....hickey?" Pinkie pulled her to a corner and inspected her friend. "Shit how come you noticed? The others didn't seem to see" Rainbow nervously said.

"They must have noticed but didn't say anything Dash" Pinkie smiled slyly. "Soooo, did Soarin gaved you a good lay last night?"

Dash blushed. "Shush! Shut up, and don't mention this to anyone or else I'll be in big trauble if thid reaches my parents" She glared lightly at her.

"Its ok Dashie, my lips are sealed" Pinkie bounced off. Dash sighed. Life couldn't podsibly get better now for her. After all, her parents were being more nicer to her, her ex went to jail, her childhood sweetheart became her boyfriend.

"I'm the luckiest girl alive" She breathed out.

******One month later

Everyone were busily scurrying around to prepare Pinkie's party which was being held at Soarin's house since his was the largest.

They had pizza, fruit punch, music, party games, cakes, salad, fried chicken, a half pipe on the backyard!

Rainbowdash was drinking her fruit punch in the corner at the backyard near the pool.

"So hows ya and yer boyfriend goin' on?" Applejack asked. "Ya two thinkin' of going all the way tonight or what?" She elbowed her best friend.

Rainbow rolled her eyes playfuly.

"Evening gorgeous" Soarin emerged from somewhere alongside Blitz and Spitfire. "Hey you two" Dash fist bumped Spitfire and Blitz.

"Well now that everyone's here, lets get this party started!" Soarin swung an arm around his girlfriend's shoulder.

Spitfire smirked.

"Ohayohay, Hey!"

(A/N: Its time to 'Set it off!' This song is one of my favorites from Decendants 1)