2: Soarin Skies huh?

She's not afraid of all the attention! She's not afraid if we kiss in the dark! She's not--

I woke up and answered my phone. I had ten missed calls from Pinkie pie

I answered this one. "WHAT?!" I yelled making sure she knows I am not in the mood to be happy or nice today. "Oh sorry Dashie! But when you didn't arrived on time for class we got worried so I decided to call you but you weren't answring you phone ten times and--" I cutt her off.

"Yea yea I get in! I'll be there soon" I said irritated. "Dashie are you ok? Did something happened? Your never realy late for any classes and--" I cut her off again.

"I'm fine" I said angrily and hang up. I looked at my phone. February 4 10:12 am. I missed three classes. Whatever, its not like the teachers will care or my parents. I stood up and prepared for school. I showered, ate brunch abd afterwards, grabbed my things for school.

I let my hair cover half my face. I was wearing a dull grey-ish blue hoodie, dark blue pants, and white sneakers

After arriving at school I recieved a few stares because od my outfit. I ignored them all and passed them by, keeping my hoodies on. Then some idiot bumped into me, making me fall on top of him.

"Watch where you're going!" I scolded angrily. But then my face turnes veet red when I recognized who he is.

The new guy who was catcalling me yesterday. "You gonna get off me or what?" He asked smirking. I scowled at him and stood up to dust myself.

He stood himself up and eyed me up and down checking me out. The nerve of this guy.

"What's your name sexy?" He asked smirking.

"As if I'd tell you" I deadpanned. His laughed dryly. "Ok, nice to meet you As-if-i'd-tell-you!" He said mockingly.

Guess this guy doesn't even know who he's messing with. "Do you even know who I am?" I demanded in a low thretenning tone. He put a finger in his chin and pretended to think. "Nope, actualy I don't. But the question is...Do you know who I am?" He asked his smirk growing.

" No but-"

"See? If you don't know who I am, and we onlybsaw each other yesterday, how can you expect someone like me to know the name of someone like you?"

Everyone bursted out laughing and I instantly went red from embarrassment. I glared at all of them and they shut up quickly but I noticed some had smirks on their faces. I glared at him. "Just. Stay out of my way prick" I hissed before pulling up my hood again and walking pass him.

But he followed me. I glared at him. "What do you think you're doing?" I demand.

He shrugged. "What does it look like? If it isn't obvious well I'm trying to get to class, I am walking, breathing, blinking--"

"I didn't mean literaly what you're doing just.. agrgh screw off!" I gave himbthe middle finger--actualybwait, two middle fingers, and speed walked away from. But all he did was jog to keep up with me. That annoying smirk plastered on his face. "Quit following me" I told him

"This is a free world honey" he teased.

I think I'm going to end up commiting homicide before the end of the school day.

Pretty soon we arrived at Social studies "Morning and I'm not sorry I'm late" I deadpanned.

what happens next? Hmm...oh yea. One minute nobody was paying attention to me and then the next...

As soon as this guy stepped foot inside every girl went coconuts:

"OMG ITS HIM ITS HIM!"

"ISN'T HE SOOOO DREAMY?"

"GAH! WILL YOU PLEASE SIGHN MY BAG????!"

"We LOVE YOU!"

"PLEASE SIGHN MY BUTT!"

Oh my god they are being so loud I wanna stick pens in my ears!

"Don't do that, stupid" I whip my head around to see him standing beside me with a teasing smirk. I said that out loud damn it. "Yea you did" Asshole said smirking. Every girl were gritting their teeth and glaring at me with jelousy in their eyes.

I gave them all the middle finger without blinking.

"Evaporate tall person!" I spat before stomping away towards my seat.

I shrank down to my seat and he sat down behind me. Pretty soon the teacher came in. Miss Cheerlee scanned the room to see that everyone was here but as soon as she saw Mr. Big shot--I am a hundred percent sure she blushed like crazy.

Seriously who is this guy anyway?

After class I made a mental note to myself to find out who he is. Not that its important to me, I'm just realy curious why girls(Except for me) always go coo coo crazy around him. "Hello sexy" I stopped walking and turned around to punch whoever said that but missed, he grabbed my arm, spun me around and pinned me to the wall.

"Oh....just you again tall person" I said frowning. He rolled his eyes. "Can you quit calling me that? I have a name you know" He said to me. "Oh realy? Is it Fuckboy?" I asked innocently.

"No" he responded sounding insulted.

"Is it Sharpay evans?" I smirked amd he glared at me. "Haha very funny" He said sarcasticaly. "But no, try again"

I stared at his hair.

"Is it Navy?"

"Not even close honey" Hearing him call me 'Honey' made me inwardly cringe. "Don't you dare call me that" I warned but he just laughed.

"So you realy don't know who I am don't you?" He asked this time sounding sincerely dissapointed.

"Not a clue" I said frowning.

"Well then that makes you the most ignorant person in the world" He said before stepping several steps away and then turning his back on me, walking the opposite direction.

I was even more confused but at the same time I felt insulted "WHAT DID YOU SAY?! Mister Big shot?!"

"You have ears honey, use them" He said with a yawn. Then he smirked. "But I'll tell you my name and make sure it sticks in you braun. I'm Soarin......Soarin Skies"

When he was a good ten meters away from me he stopped wakking and said loud and clear

"You're cute, but maybe fix the attitude" And with that he left.

I crossed my arms and clicked my tounge. "Soarin Skies huh?"