32: Operation Finding Cinderrelo part 2

He's so tall and hansome as hell
                   He's so bad but he does it so well......

A/N: I guess this story might be longer then I thought

Soarin's POV

My eye twitched after I read the sign. I bit the inside of my cheek to restrain myself from laughing but...  

"AHAHAHAhahahaHAHAhahaAha!!!!!!!Is this real?! This whole thing seems like coming from some cliche love story!" I said between laughs. Who knew my 'Cinderrelo' stunt would lead to this?

Awwww my beautiful Dashie wants to find out who her **Cough**Cough*** 'Cinderrelo' is.

Man this is so rich

"Hey pal" I spun around to see Blitz and Flash with smirks on their faces. I took the poster  not-even-glued-properly- on the wall and showed it to them.

"Oh so you've heard huh?" Blitz said cooly.

"We're helping Rainbownessa Alexandra Dangerous Dash return back the shoe you so carelessly left behind" Flash said.

"Realy? Why'd you have to say her entire full name? Its a bit of a mouth full" Blitz said. "Why do you care? I mean I like her full name its cool" Flash defended. He then faced me and grinned.

"Ok first of all what shoe are we talking about? And second of all what exactly are we even talking about?" I asked pretending to be clueless.

"Don't act so innocent, we're not comeplete and total idiots Soarin, after examining your stinky shoe, we figured it was yours. We also placed some clues your hot girlfriend Rainbowdash("future girlfriend" Blitz corrected) said" Flash said.

"Oh yea? And whats that?" I crossed my arms.

"Is Rainbowdash realy that ignorant or is she just simple minded and very very cluelesss?"Blitz began. I hit his head.

"Rainbow isn't stupid you got that?" I growled. "I didn't say anything about her being stupid you did" he snapped

Flash coughed to get our attention. "Sorry" We both apologised.

"Anyway, We pieced together some clues Dash said about her 'Cinderrelo'(A/N: cue quot marks with hands) starting with tallness, six footer, Soarin, green eyes, Soarin, Navy blue hair, again Soarin, red shoe with an 'S' on written in white paint very sloppily, definitely Soarin" Flash said.

"But one thing adds up that still doesn't prove he was her last dance partner is the voice" Blitz stated. Then he smirked. "Soarin couldn't attend because he cought a cold and his voice became raspy and sore" He smirked.

"Dash's last danc partner's voice was raspy and sore" They both looked at me with goofy grins. I rolled my eyes. "I got better things to do then mixing myself with idiots" I said and walked away heading to class.

"Hey!" They both called out offended. I chuckled.

Time to see my princess again

*******Two hours later

Rainbow's POV

"Too bad it doesn't fit!"

"Hey its too big for you"

"sorry but not sorry"

"Excuse me dude but if you keep forcing your over large foot in the shoe the shoe might grow larger and no one else can try it anymore"

Ugh! We've been doing this for two fucking hours time is running out! I can't keep skipping class for this! Man this seems like seomthing from a bad romance novel Rarity used to force me to read. So cliche😑.