24: Drunk

I wanna be drunk......
                                  When I wake up...

A/N: The picture is what Fluttershy's new look is

Wanna have a quick recap of yesterday? Well lets see, I zoned out during class, got yelled at by the bitchy teacher, landed my ass in detention, twice I walked into the wrong classroom, Fluttershy's got herself a brand new look, Soarin's been acting not like his personality, eight times Quibble bugged me😠, I lost my homework(again landing me in detention)

Can my life get any worse?!

Right now I'm heading over to Soarin's to practice our duet, again. I swear we have been practicing this for a long enough time we know the lyrics backwards and forwards.

Anyway, it seems my bad mood had somehow magicaly affected the weather. Previously it was sunny with white clouds, but now its cloudy with grey clouds as if its about to rain.

I passed by some shops, some trash cans, some dogs chasing a squirel, or a cat, or a cat running after a bird.

Disgustingly there are some cauples doing oohey gooey stuffs, gross! Oh gosh it makes me so sick!

Quickening my pace I started running until I finnaly reached my street, crossed the other side of and reached Soarin's. I turned around, my house looked empty and quiet. Scootalou's at Sweetybelle's place, mom and dad's on a bussness trip.

I started banging on the door repeatedly. I slammed my fist to the door and banged my fist hard. "Soarin I know you're in there I can hear your fucking games!" I yelled.

The door opened to reveal a pissed off Soarin. "Lemme guess, time to practice?"

I smirked. "Awww so you did remember!" I teased pinching both his cheeks. "How can I forget when you've been reminding me all day everyday none-stop?" Soarin rolled his eyes (A/N: They are sooo cute together aren't they? OTP!)

He let me enter and led me to the living room. "Ok, and one two three!"

(A/N: Cue music! But apparently you won't be hearing them sing their duet yet but soon enough! Not yet but soon and I think you'll love it. Again, I recoment you search on Youtube Camp Rock)

*********30 Minutes later!

"Enough already!" Soarin said as he collapsed on the floor exhusted. Hid throat was sore for singing too much. "Sorry" I sighed and sat down next to him on the floor. His guitar lay next to him.

"You ok?"

"No! I am absolutely not Ok!" He snapped.

I sighed. "Yes you're right, you deserve a break" I said and he gaved a sigh of relief. He closed his eyes and lay there to rest.

I smiled and stood up. I've never realy explored Soarin's house. Maybe he won't mind.

I snooped around for a few minutes, he actualy has a nice place. His bathroom had seven jacuzzi tubs, a walk in shower, and a golded bathub! OMG!

his library was ten times bigger then CHS's library, The Eggheads would love it!

He even has a recording studio.

I went to the third floor and found a hallway full of doors. All were bedrooms and bathrooms, but then I noticed a navy blue door with Soarin's symbol on it. The fammiliar gold lightning bolt with the dark blue heart crest on it.

I pushed the door open, and entered. Surprisingly, his room was normal. And pretty neat. I expected it to be a total mess, but there were no dirty under wesr and boxers to avert my eyed from, the bed wasn't messy, his room didn't looked like a tornado puked  on it. Unlike mine.