1: 'Happy' birthday

You know how you feel when you wake up in the morning, the sky is dull, the clouds are grey, you wake up in the wrong side of the bed? Annoying right?

well the 'waking up on the wrong side of the bed' is true for me, same for the dull sky, the grey clouds is something I've gotten used to. My day never turns out good, it always starts bad and ends with worse

But today something changed permanently.

Beeep! Beep! Beeeep!

"I'm up!" I yelled in annoyance at my crap alarm clock. Monday. Hurray. Note my sarcasm by the way.

I sat up straight and rubbed my eyes. My hair as usual was tangled and looked like it hadn't been washes for decades. I stood up, Showered, put on some clothes etc. Etc. Etc.

Then stomped my way downstairs. The house is empty, I'm all alone, mom and dad barely even come home and my younger sister Scootalou is still asleep.

I ate breakfast which was dried up oats and cold water plus burnt toast. Again.

"SCOOTS GET UP WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" I yelled at her. When I didn't hear a reply I stomped my way to her room and kicked open the door. Her bed was empty.

a note was taped to her desk lamp.

Rainbow,

Happy birthday! Sorry I couldn't greet you personaly but mom and dad woke me up super early and told me we were going somewhere. They didn't say where, it's a surprise I guess. Have a great day at school and I love you

P.s. It's pretty crazy right? that we share the same birthday. Hurray I'm twelve now!

it's my seventeenth birthday today, and also..Scootalou's twelfth.

Mom and dad just leave me some money as a birthday gift, while they spend the rest of the day with Scootalou going to amusement parks.

Happy birthday to me.

*******

I parked my car and locked it and head inside the building. As soon as I saw my friends I called them in my usual morning greeting "What's up bitches" I greeted them with a sarcastic smile. They returned my greeting with a simple wave of their hands and smiled back at me.

"Happy birthday Dashie" Fluttershy said quietly as usual. They all said happy birthday to me too.

"Are you going to throw a party? You will right?! RIGHT?!" Pinkie asked excitedly.

I smirked. "Duh isn't it obvious?" I said rolling my eyes.

"Yes yes come along now or we shall be late for class" Rarity said and stood up. We all followed her and went inside the building.

My phone beeped

A messege from mom?

huh, she's never done this before. Maybe...just maybe it's a...

I read it

Mom: behave and don't pick fights. Scootalous will be with us all day.

Mom: we won't be back until tommorrow

Rainbowdash: Mom. Do you remember what day it is?

Well hopefully that'll remind her of something. After that I went to class with egghead Sparkles.

********Time Skip

I scooped up the rest of my things and placed them in my bag ready to go home. "See you tonight gang" I said to my friends and I ran off to my car. I started the engine and it roared to life.

I love my car so much. Infact I sometimes go as far as kissing the steering wheel. Nothing weird about that, nope, totaly normal.

I droved home and listened to the radio for some tunes.

Soon I arrived home. I was about to unlock the door to my house when I noticed the house right across the street was surrounded by boxes and a few moving vans were passing by. I smirkes.

New neighbors? This is gonna be wonderful. Maybe not for them but surely for me.

You see, I'm by far the worst neighbor you have ever come across, and yes I take pride in that. Piss off we all have our own ways to make ourselves happy.

And by the way, they weren't very nice neighbors.

The door to the house swung open and a tall boy with wild navy blue hair, ice berg blue skin, came out. I couldn't realy make out the color of his eyes because of his dark sunglasses. He was wearing grey ripped jeans, navy blue shirt, and a light blue jacket.

"YO!" I yelled to get his attention.

He took off his glasses and stared at me. I remained standing still looking cool. Then he gaved a smirk that sent chills down my spine. "Hello here sexy, want to come over? I can show you a good time" He said with a pervy smirk.

I scoffed.

"No thanks, go fuck yourself bro"

the boy laughed his ass off. "Only if you watch me!"

I gave him a disgusted look and went into my house.

*********A few hours later

"Happy birthday to me" I said excitedly as I placed more baloons around and some streamers, plus I even bought three confetti canons.

I placed my cake to the table and some food I cooked myself. All I needed to do now was wait for my friends and my parents.

But I felt like I'm missing something. Oh yea! I ran to my room and took out the picture of me, my dad, mom, and a much much younger scootalou and placed it on the table near my cake. Then I took out the picture I had of me and all my best friends.

I sat there waiting.

5:30 pm

6:08 pm

7:10 pm

8:00 pm

9:45 pm

10:23 pm

11:00 pm......

It is now eleven o' one. Still no one here. I ate some of the food myself. I still didn't lit the candles. My phone beeped again and it's a text from Fluttershy

Fluttershy: Sorry Rainbow but none of us can make it tonight. We hope you have fun with your family though

They're.....not coming? Then I got a new text. This one from Dad.

Dad: I have transferred some money in ur bank. Feel free to do whatever you want with it.

I stared at my phone screen, gripping it tightly I thought I'd break the glass.

Me: No happy bairthday?

He replied back

Dad: Happy B-day

I would like to say that at that moment I decided to clean up and just go to sleep.

I didn't. Because a small part of me hoped that If I waited a little longer maybe they will magicaly show up singing happy birthday....

I kept waiting and waiting. But no one showed up. So I decided to eat the cake myself and start to clean up. Once I was done an hour later, I looked at the pictures of my family and my friends. "Not a happy birthday for me" I said with a sigh, picking up the pictures and returning them to their rightful places, before going to my room and crying myself to sleep.