7: Blitz

"Mister SKIES! WHAT. IS. THE. ANSWER. TO. THE. QUESTION?!!!!" Sir Cranky Doodle yelled at Soarin who shivered.

I smirked a little enjoying his look of terror while I played with the skirt wrapped around my neck.

"Uh uh....can you repeat the question again sir?" He managed to choke out. Cranky doodle glare at him before saying

"What is the answer to twenty five divided by nineteen multiply by eighty one and added seventeen divide six?" He asked.

Soarin gulped and scanned the room for some sort of inspiration. Hmm....ok. I think he's suffered enough. I nudged Twilight and whispered something to her. She raised her hand and Cranky called her up.

"Sir the answer is******"

(A/N: comment down the answer if you want)

"Correct" He said irritated and sat down back to his desk and wrote something.

Me and her smiled and secretly gave a low five. I mean that was an easy question! Maybe Soarin is stupid or pretending to be stupid?

"Nice scarf" He faced me(Since he was sitting infront of me) and stared at the fabric wrapped around my neck.

He seemed pretty happy when he saw me wearing it. "Thanks" I said simply.

**********Time skip

"...you are the music in me" I sang as I made my way to the lunch room with my friends. We swung open the doors and rushed to the food counter falling in line. I stood behind Fluttershy and I can already smell the delicious scent of fried chicken.

My stomach growled. Man I am so hungry I could eat a pony or something! Nah just kidding.

I reached for a tray but a hand beat me to it first. I did a double take and grabbed it back. The gut is strong and tall. He had spikey multi-colored hair like mine and red eyes that bore into your soul.

He was strong and built.

"Let go!" He raged.

"You let go!"

"I got it first!"

"No I got it first!"

"Its mine!"

"Its mine!"

"Quit repeating everything I say!"

"Stop repeating everything I say!"

"I just said that!"

"I just said that!"

Then suddenly its as if a lightbulb lighted up on the top of his head. He smirked and then he did let go of the tray. But because I was pulling too hard, the minutes he let it go I was sent tumbling to a nearby can of trash.

"Whoops sorry" He said mockingly. All my friends stared in shock as every one bursted out laughing.

I saw Flash and Fluttetshy made their way towards me and helped me up. I was realy stiky because of the trash.

"EVERYBODY QUIET!" I yelled and they all grew silent.

I glared at the boy who only looked at me with, amusement? funny, so funny I forgot to laugh. Great. Another version of Soarin.

"Let us get ya cleaned up sugar" Applejack said and took me to the bathroom.

*******

Thank god Rarity brought some emergenicy clothes. I washed myself, amd put on some new clothes.

I was wearing a white blouse, the buttons were dark blue. A short navy bkue skirt, and Sunset let me borrow her old jacket.

I put on the scarf to finish the look.

"Awesome! I look great" I complimented myself and admired the mirror.

"Rainbowdash if your done then get out! You wouldn't wanna be late for class" Twilight sparkle warned. "Coming!"I said and made my way towards them.

We had to split up soon since they had diffirent classes together so I was left alone.

It would have been ok had I not bump into that guy again.

"Hey watch--oh so its you again Trashie" He teased. I glared at him and stood up. "Who are you anyway? You don't seem to belong here" I snapped.

He shrugged. "The name's Rainbow Blitz, but my friends call me Blitz well atleast they would if I had any" He said shrugging.

"Oooooooo...K? Anyway the name's Rainbowdash and you owe me an apology" I snapped.

"For what?"

"For what happened earlier"

"What happened earier?"

"For w-well you know!"

"She's right" Soarin's voice made me jump. He seemed pretty calm but the tone of his voice was alarming.

Blitz smirked. "Nice to see you again pal" He said. Soarin looked pissed off.

"Apologise" I said.

Blitz looked at me. Then at him. Then rolled his eyes. "Fiiiiine, geez sorry ok?" He said and then walked pass me.

I eyed Soarin. "You two know each other?"

He shrugged. "We used to be in the same band before I kicked him out" He said somewhat ticked off. "Come on, lets get to class" I told him and he followed me. We walked im awkward silence and just when we were nearing Spanish class

"Sorry" He said.

I stopped dead in my tracks.

"Sorry for what?"

"For...for you know! What happened the other day!"

"What happened the other day?"

He groaned. "Sorry for touching you. I didn't realy meant to ok? But uts your foult too if you hadn't just gaved me the flash drive I wouldn't have to--" He suddenly smirked. I punched his shoulder.

"Ouch!"

"Idiot" I said with a sigh. "Bitch" He muttered.

We glared at each other. And just whem I thought we would be finnaly getting along.

"Clipper skies"

"Rainbowcrash"

"Bastard"

"Bitch"

"Dick"

"Looser"

"Stupid"

"Freak"

"Slut"

"Bimbo"

"Baboon"

"Horse ass"

"Fat"

"Toothpick"

We continued like this on and on and on until we reached the classroom.