30: The Masquarade ball

I've never been inlove before
                        So go easy on me........

~One month later~

Rainbow's POV

Its been a month now. The new year is called 2019, a lot has happened since last month. Quibble got sent to prison, Fluttershy and Discord eventualy started dating(A/N: About time don't you think? That was for all the fluttercord shippers)

Same goes for Blitz and Spitfire, Me and Soar won the Final jam, Mom snd dad surprisingly became....more kinder towards me eversince they found out what I went through with Quibble. They had a look of quilt in their eyes when they saw me in that hospital  bed covered in bandages.

Soarin and I became....closer. We're not officialy a cauple just yet, I told him to give me more time and that I'll give him my answer the right day, on the right momment.

Also, the school's  first ever masquarade ball is starting tonight. Rarity has been dragging me and the girld with her to the mall to go shopping for masks and shoes and accesories and supplies to make the gowns.

After five days she has made us all the perfect gowns for us.

Just three more hours and we'll be heading to the school. The masquarade ball is, in a bummer, held on saturday night. Which is this night.

Believe me, I didn't realy wanted to come but Rarity forced me. And you all know it when she wants something she gets it. How many times have I told you guys that?

Right now we're at courosel boutiqe preparing for the ball.

I was staring at my mask while Sunset did my hair. It was a white mask that coveree only half your face, with big eye holes for you eyed to see, it had spikes to the side which made it look so awesome! And me? I'm awesome, only makes sense for me to wear awesome things, because I'm the most awesome person in the universe!

"Ouch hey!" I yelped as Sunset pulled on my hair.

"Almost.......done!" Sunset said proudly and I examined my relfection. She had did a braided bun and placed a small tiara hair pin on the side. I smiled. "Cool look you gaved me" Although not as good as Spitfire's work would have been.

"Darling come here and put this gown on" Rarity called out and showed me a gown simmiliar to the one I wore to the christmas ball except the skirt was flowing and had more glitter, the color was a darker shade of blue.

I sighed and just did as I was to be honest I don't look half that bad, I was rocking it!

Well you know me, I rock every single thing.

"Now there we are! I almost didn't recognized you" Rarity chuckled.

"And one more thing" Twilight took out a pair of sky blue doll shoes with a blue diamond heart on its points.

I put them on and...my feet suddenly felt cold. Well not cold as ice but, justm..a little cold.

"Whoa, their awesome!" I said.

I faced my friends all ready in their gowns.

"Gee Dashie! You look a hundred times prettier then us! Keep up that look and boys would be knocking on you door every day!" Pinkie giggled.

"Whatever" I said rolling my eyes playfuly. I don't need all the boys at school to love me, I'm already contented with one"

*******Time Skip to The Masquarade ball because I want to so deal with it again!