3: Long night

Straight after school me and my sister Scootalou went home. She kept talking about that strange new guy who's been following me around all day. What's his name again? Soarin skies right?

"He seems to really like you" Scoots smiled teasingly. I rolled my eyes. "So? Everyone likes me, I'm awesome" I boasted. "Yes you are!" Scootalou agreed."By the way, I forgot to give this to you on your birthday yesterday" She took something out from her pocket and gave me a small blue necklace. I smiled.

"Did you make it yourself?"

She nodded proudly. I took the necklace and put it around my neck. It fitted perfectly. "How do I look?" I asked her. She beamed at me. "Twenty percent cooler" She answered and I ruffled her hair. "I love you sis"

"Yuck, gross" I laughed at her annoyed expression and we kept walking.

"Sis, do you know why that new guy kept being chased all day?" She asked.

I shrugged. "Don't know, and I don't care"

"Wh-what?! You seriously don't...Oh my god my sister has been living under a rock!" she gave me a mock serious expression.

"Rainbownessa Dangerous Dash! I want you to promise me when we get home you'll look up the internet about the SOARIN SKIES....."

"Fine. Whatever" I said without a care.

When we got home, Mom and dad weren't home yet. As usual. And I made us some early dinner. Leftover food from my lonely horrible birthday last night. "Nice cake sis" Squirt complimented. I smiled. "Thanks" I chuckled.

I ate some meat loaf and my cake and then went upstairs to look up Soarin Skies' name like Scootalou asked.

I typed on Google 'Soarin Skies'

There were like twenty five thousand results can you believe it?

Here are some facts.

Fact one: Soarin Skies, bad boy of the press, Lead guitarist and lead singer of the hit band 'Eternity' and professional Soccer player of the unbeatable team the Wonderbolts

Wait up. Did I just read wonderbolts?!

Fact two: Soarin Skies has finally done it. Because of his stunt for pulling a realy bad prank on one of his band mates, AND almost losing their company two million dollars, He has been put in a time out from the celebrity bussiness and has now moved to Canterlot City to start FRESH

I rolled my eyes. Seems to me this guy will be nothing but trouble.

Fact three: He is an only child but has three cousins he claims annoying.

I read some more and, after half an hour....

my mind came to the conclusion....

I am the most ignorant person on earth.

**********
"We're home!" Huh, Mom and dad being home early is new. I ran downstairs to see them be greeted warmly by Scootalou
"Hi guys" I said getting a nod of head in return.

I went back to my room to do my homework on math, next history, next English and Social studies.

I chatted my friends on our group chat asking them why they didn't showed up last night.

DarlingRarity: Oh dear we are so so sorry Dashie

QueenOfEggShapedHeads: You see Flash sentry and Cheese asked me and and Pinkie if we wanted to have a duable date and we said yes. I thought it be quick, you know just walking, eating or watch a one hour movie but we lost track of time