23: Slowly realizing some things

A/N: Ok so about the musical showcase I have changed some of its rules, In the movie 'Rainbow rocks' a band will have to compete against all of the other bands to reach the semi finales, and then the Grand finales, and the grand finales  is the last round, but here in my book the bands will compete like in Finale jam in the movie 'Camp rock' where a solo, a duet, or a whole band will proform in one round, and the winner will get a big fat giant gold trophy! If none of this is making any sense you'll either have to watch the movie 'Camp rock' or wait till we get to the more juicy parts of the story

If only I read the signs in front of me.....
         i could find a way to who I'm meant
To be.....if only....

Rainbow's POV

I finnished it! Finnaly I finnished the song, now all I need to do is practice proforming it. Shouldn't bee too bad, I mean I've sung songs mulitple times before on stage with my besties. And I have proformed solo's during music class infront of my classmates, but, this is diffirent.

Thousands of eyes will be watching me, adoring me(or not), on stage, alone, with only one spotlight. What if I screw up?

Luckily I already thought it through and thats why I decided to make this a duet so Soarin can keep me company.

My phone beeped.

Fluttershy: Hey Rainbow wanna hang out at the mall?

Rainbowdash: Sure got nothing else to do anyway

Hmm, its been a while since I've talked to Flutters, wonder how she doing after Discord's rejection. But, one thing is still puzzling me. Fluttershy told me Discord's story, and said Discord won't ever fall inlove ever again. But, if he won't fall inlove again then how come he's already crushing on someone? This is confusing.

I stood up from my bed, and made my way to the door, I swung it open to reveal my mother standing there crossing her arms. "And just where do you think you're off to?" She demanded.

I took a few steps back.

"O-out with my friends" I managed to almost not stutter.

"Sweety, you can't go, you have to stay indoors" She said frowning.

"And for what good reason?" Shit what are you doing Dash? Do you wanna get yourself killed?

"Just do as mother told" She snapped. I muttered under my breath "I wish I didn't had you for a mother, not that you deserve to be one"

She stopped, then turned around and glared at me, "You will stay in this room, and you may only come out when you've learned to be a loving daughter" and with that, I heard the sound of a 'click'

And blood rushed down my face. I rushed to the door and tried to twist the knob and push the door open but to no avail. "Hey! Let me out!" I shouted as I started banging hard on the door until eventualy I crawled into a ball and rocked myself back and forth in fear, crying.

Then I remembered Scootalou, my little sister. "Scooty!" I yelled. "Scootalou can you hear me? I'm locked! Help please!" I yelled louder and louder but still noone answered.

Where's Scootalou? What the hell happened to her? What did those bastard/bitches-good for nothing-sorry excuse for a parents of mine do to her?

"Ugh! Phone, phone phone" I muttered as I took out my phone and dialed all of my friend's numbers.

Twi, Sunset and Starlight, the trio of egggheads didn't picked up their phone, same with Rarity and Pinkie, I only just left them all thirty voice mails of me pleading and begging for help from them.