20: Quibble VS. Soarin!

You'll never be far! Keeping you near
               Inside of my heart you're here....

~Two Days later~

Its only been two days since you-know-who came back and I have been keeping all my anger to myself way way way aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay down in my stomach. Whenever it blows up however, I just take out my notebook that Soarin gaved me and began to write all my anger and frustatrions on it. Sometimes this is what I write

I want Quibble to

DIE DIES DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIEEEEEE! JUST DIE ALREADY! I JUST WANT U 2 DIE ALREADY! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?!

***Ahem**Ahem**

Moving on!

Anyway, remember the musical showcase I mentioned to Soarin? Well Principal Celestia decided to move the date to two months. But anyway, I still have plenty of time to practice. Just need the right song.

All my friends, decided not to participate when they heard I'll be trying a solo saying they wouldn't dare compete against me because thats not what friends do. So they decided to cheer me on and Pinkie even made 'support Dashie-washie!' badges! Eww Dashie washie is so....sappy! And also its not cool for me.

And its not like I'm running for president or something.

All of a sudden, I heard loud yellings from another hallways somewhere. I followed it to the Celestia hall (A/N: They have two floors, the second floor is the Luna floor, with only one hallway, the Luna hall, and the first floor is the Celestia hall, with two hallways, the Celestia hall one, and Celestia hall two, Dash is at the Celestia halle one on her way to Celestia hall two)

And saw Soarin beating up Quibble! Well technicaly he was on top of Quibble punching his stomach and Quibble was underneath him punching his arms.

There were students surrounding them but none tried to break them up.

I watched paralized as the two started to violently beat each other up, but things are getting two far as they began chocking each other!

I gotta do something! But my whole body is frozen solid I can't move!

*****Twenty minutes later

Soarin's POV

Rainbowdash: K then, C ya at school looser

PrettyboySoaring: See you 2 dweeb

I snickered as I put away my phone and walked to school. I always found Dashie cute whenever she's annoyed and or mad at me. I meant what I said to her when I thought she looked hot when she's mad.

That guy Quibble pants has some nerve to show his face to her again! I swear when I see him I'll make him wish he was never born!

I've been caring for Dashie alot more often lately. Sometimes I wonder if these feelings for that girl with striking magenta eyes are even friends feelings. Hell, I wonder if its a good sign.

All these stupid thoughts and sappy feelings are making my head hurt.

I smiled randomely when one of her cute glares popped up in my head. The glare she almost always wore around when I annoy her too much. Sometimes I even do it on purpose just so she'd give me some more of her attention.

**Record scratch!***

WHOA WHOA whoa whoa whoa, did I just say that? And....why is my heart all of a sudden beating so fast and loud?