33: Truths, Dares, and Stripping

I won't let it get to me no more!
                                    I won't let it feel this way....

Rainbow's POV

"A Sleep over?" Mom raised a brow.

"Yea, at Spitfire's place, just for one night I swear" I pleaded. Mom was skeptical at first but luckily gaved in.

"Don't stay up too late dear" She reminded.

"Yea yea whatever" I rolled my eyes and grabbed my bag filled with my tooth brush, pajamas, extra clothes, blanket, phone and tablet.

There was a honk heard outside the house and I saw Soarin waiting for me outside on his car wearing shades. I rolled my eyes playfuly.

After him Dash, after your man!

WILL YOU PIPE DOWN BRAIN HE IS NOT MY MAN GOSH YOU ARE SOOOO ANNOYING BITCH!!!!!!!!

Whatever bitch

I ran to his car and jumped in. "Hi" I said.

"Good evening princess" He smirked and began the engine."So uh, you're going to the sleepover too?" I asked looking out the window.

"Yea, me and the rest of the guys" He answered. "Hey can I ask you something?" I faced him.

"You kinda already did" He chuckled.

"Where were you realy at the ball?"

He paled a bit. "Told you already, I was sick so I didn't made it" He answered. I was still skeptical. "Ok" I said not tearing away my gaze from him. He realy looked alot like my last dance partner, but his voice was too diffirent.

We soon arrived at Spitfire's place.

Spitfire herself opened it. "Oh so you did came" She said sounding surprised I actualy showed up. As if I'd wanna wake the beast inside her.

"You sound surprised" I pointed out.

"Come on in, we were just starting"She said and pulled us in.

She took us up to her room where the rest was already there. Fleetfoot, Pinkie Rarity, Sunset shimmer, Starlight Glimmer, Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, and Applejack were sitting across from Flash, Discord, Blitz, Thunderlane, and Carramel.

Soarin sat down between Blitz  and Flash.

Spitfire sat down next to Sunset shimmer, I sat next to Pinkie pie which was across from Soarin who is between Flash and Blitz.

"So, why don't you play the classic game of truth or dare?" Spitfire smirked. I swallowed. I hate this game! I always get to do stupid things whenever I pick dare and truth was a lot worse!

But everyone else was on board. So I had to agree.

"Fine lets do it" I nodded.

"I'll start darlings!" Rarity chimed before facing Soarin. "Soarin truth or dare?" She asked.

"Truth" He answered confidentaly.

"Fine, who in this room is the girl you love?" She asked giggling. "Ha! Thats easy, its Rainbowdash" He winked. "Yieeeeee!" Everyone teased with lenny faces.

"Next, is Me" Blitz said. "Hey Egghead truth or dare?"

Twilight pondered about it for a minute. "Dare"

Oh boy you are so gonna regret picking that. Blitz said "I dare you to jump out the window and break your neck" He bluntly ordered.

"WHAT?!" We all yelled.