27: Admittance Part 2

Don't you know you're
Everything I have!

Soarin's POV

Ok so yesterday yea I insulted Dash and was a bit of a jerk but hey? I did it to see her reaction, but to be honest she looked so sexy I just wanna grab her and enter her straight away. Gosh my dick wants attention now.

But, getting punched and kicked, still worth it. Rainbow looked so cute when she's mad.

Right now I am in my room, the christmas ball is tonight and christhmas is tommorow! Can't you believe it? Also, I've already bought Dashie the perfect gift.

I didn't asked Rainbowdash to the ball if you're wondering, why bother since I know her well enough to reject me. I'll just get her to dance with me, smooth talk her hot ass off, and when she least expect it, confess I like her and ask her to be my girlfriend.

She's gonna be so surprised, speechless! And hopefuly she'll say yes (A/N: Very sorry to dissapoint you all)

I still have two hours to get ready and I'm debating wheather to wear the white tux or the navy blue one.

Hmm, I wonder what Dashie is doing?

********

Rainbow's POV

"Uh, this dress? Are you kidding?" I skepticaly held the gown and stared at the mirror.

It was a flowing baby blue silk gown with a sweet heart cut on the top, it was embroidered with gold lines and the sleeves were gold colored with laces of blue. It looked realy beautiful but I was skeptical to wear it. I mean, I'm never realy a fan of dresses and gowns and this one seems uncool for me.

"Don't be such a whinning baby snd try it on" Rarity scolded. Spitfire was texting someone and she had on this sly smirk.

Both Rares and Spits are already prepared. Dudes the ball doesn't start in two fucking hourd there's plenty of time!

But no, when Rares wants something she gets it! Have I said that one already?

Spitfire looked up from her phone. "Just try it on please! If it'll shut fashion freak up then do it" She shot.

Rarity glared at her and faced me. Ugh "Fine! Whatever" I grabbed the gown and entered the dressing room. It wasn't so hard to put on, it only took me ten seconds and I'm done. It fittef me perfectly hugging my curvs.

I was about to step out when I over heard Rarity and Spitfire talking. I listened more.

"Do you realy think this'll work?" That was totaly Rarity

"Trust me, my plan is flawless, When Soarin sees her he'll be blown away! I am so fuckig excited! I just wanna throw a Soarindash fan club!" Spitfire chuckled.

First she said she would make a Soarindash army, and now a fan club?! Whats next? A Soarindash secret society where only fucking hard core Soarindash shippers can go to?! Because if thats her plan then oh whoa whoopie sign me up! Just kidding I was just being sarcastic😑

I emerged and both Spits and Rarity's jaws dropped to the floor.

"Rainbow.....YOU'RE AN ANGEL!" Rarity squeeled. Spitfire didn't answered, she just stood there speechless. "Can't wait for everyone else to see you" She smirked.

"Now, sit tight and let me make your drab look into something dance worthy" Rarity said taking me to sit down infront of her vanity mirror and prepared her make up kit.

"You do her face, I do her hair" Spitfire volunteered. Since when did she became interested in girly things like make ups and hair do's?

*****Twenty minutes of torcher later