19:Gotta Find you

You're the missing peice I need.....
The song inside of me!......

Just the sight of Dash with that creepy smile and her eye twitching non stop was enough to make everyone think she has gone coo-coo!

But they wouldn't blame her. Not after the shit she's went three summers ago. Everyone in class were feeling un easy, and shifted uncomfortably. Some hid under their desk, others gulped and did the sign of the cross in case things get ugly.

But to their surprise, Dash didn't pulled out a knife and sliced his throat, or strangled him, or pounced on him, or anything violence they expected her to do to her ex. Infact she just gaved a little chuckle, before walking pass him and slumping down her seat.

Soarin however was glaring harshly at Quibble. "Wait what the heck am I doing? Why do I feel angry just seeing this guy? I should realy sit down before I cause a scene" he thought and took a seat right next to Dash who still had that psychopath smile on her(A/N: Ok did I finnaly spelled it right now? You know, psychopath)

"Ahem!" She heard Sunset shimmer cough behind her. Dash snapped out of it, and replaced it with a blank expression.

Spitfire, who was sitting at the front, and was looking at Dash, can already predict whats gonna happen. After class Dash'll probably vent her anger out on Soarin(since he did told her to) and on Quibble, possibly stab him with a realy sharpenned knife and hang him in the hallways and then there would be a funeral and Quibble's tombstone says

Here lies Quibble Butthole Pants who died an idiot for being an asshole for hurting the most wonderful person alive Rainbowdash

(A/N: And possibly for being murdered by half the fandome! Lol!)

Spitfire snickered at her imagination.

Soarin's imagination however, was himself breaking into Quibble's house, killing Quibble's dog and beating the life out of Quibble, and then dragging him to the middle of the forest where wolves would feast on him while Soarin watches

"Thats a nice revenge for my gir---I mean for my friend, man I am such a realy good guy friend" Soarin thought and took a glance at Dash who was doodling on her notebook.

Soarin smiled at her. She was so cool and collected. The way she dealt with dealing with the guy who broked her heart and made her feel so horrible showed how awesome she realy was.

She ignored Quibble, pretended nothing happened between them. How cool is she realy?

All of a sudden, Soarin thought writting a song for his friend. And he already knows what it is.

********Time skip

After class, everyone got ready for lunch. Dash's appetite however was drained out by Quibble simply existing in her life again.

"That little ugly good for nothing peice of....grrrrr I swear to god I'll--"

"Hey Dashie" She stopped and spun around to see Blitz with a smile on his face. "Oh hey Blitz, whats up?" Dash asked casualy turning around. Then a thought came to her that she has always wanted to ask.

"Hey remember that paper bag filled with beauty treat meants and lotion, why did you gaved them to me anyway? Are ya some sort of fairy godfather?"

Rainbow's POV

Blitz bursted out laughing when he heard this and I felt stupid. Fairy godfather? What am I five? Damn it.

"F-fairy god-HahahahahHAHAhahaHA!!!father! Oh man that was a good one!" He laughed until he ended up holding his stomach. I rolled my eyes. "Then, you're probably studying to be a dermatologist and testing me--"