15: A 'fun' night

I looked at the mirror and clicked my tounge and winked at myself. "Now isn't that a sight? Oh wait hang on, thats just me, I'm the awesome sight!" I boasted to nobody and chukled.

Its saturday and Pinkie is throwing a party. Oh yea its also been two months since the locket-fishing-lake-thing and Soarin's been acting....weird. But I don't bother trying to find out whats wrong wity him. Yup, you read right. Its been two months. Phew, time flies fast doesn't it?

Anyway Pinkie is throwing invited and everyone at school is invited. I'm heading over there right now.

I rode on my new car, wearing a black crop top, black skinny jeans, amd navy blue sneakers. Also I tied my hair into a low pony tail, and I was also wearing a navy blue jacket.

I swung open the doors to reveal everybody's already dancing and partying and just doing the fuck they want. Heck, some even took it too far and was having sex with a dog. I frowned in disgust.

I made sure not to dink anything alcoholic since...well you know the last time I was drunk I earned a hicket from Soarin bitch, but was lucky Spitfire pulled us apart before I got pregnant.

"Hey bitches!" I greeted Rarity, Fluttershy, Pinkie pie, and Sunset shimmer. "Where's the other sluts?" I asked. Well not that they realy are sluts, its just the way I talk so deal with it people.

"Ehhh" Rarity trailed on snd Sunset pointed at a corner. I rolled my eyes when I saw Flash fucking Twilight, the top three of her buttons were unbuttoned and they were both clearly drunk, while she was giggling and rubbing his dick.

On another corner I saw Applejack sexy dancing on top of a table, she was naked from the top and didn't seam to care, I stuck my tounge in disgust.

"Care fro a drink?"Sunset suggested. "Aslong as it isn't alcoholic I'm in" I said shrugging.

I followed them to the bar and ordered Fruit cocktail. Well them mostly, I just got orange juice.

I drank it in one gulp. I saw Fluttershy staring at someone amd noticed she was looking at Discord standing alone in a corner all by himself looking somewhat lonely.

"Have you talked to him yet? About your feelings?" I whispered to her. She shook her head. "No. I'm just so scared" She said sadly.

"I'm such a caword Rainbowdash"  She told me and I felt realy sorry for her. "No Fluttershy, you are no caword. You are realy realy realt brave! You make friends with dangerous bears, you stood up to Sunset shimmer when she was picking on you before she became our friend, you rode on the scariest roller coaster ever! If that isn't bravery, then I'll eat disgusting pie" I said comfortingly to her.

"Who says pie is disgusting?" I turned around and saw Soarin standing there with a smirk. He was wearing a dark blue hoodie, navy blue shirt with his symbol on it, light blue pants, and navy blue sneakers like mine. Pssh, talk about matchers.

But he still looked kinda....hot. don't tell him I said that bitches or I will haunt you in your sleep!

"Take a picture it'll last longer" He grinned. Fluttershy suddenly smirmed slyly. "I'll leave you two love doves alone" She giggled and them dragged the others away with her.

I rolled my eyes and gulped my orange juice.

"So, wanna hang out with me?"

"Huh?"

"I figured you'd be bored with this party and knowing you'd might get drunk by accident, I can't risk that. Besides, I have better plans on....'Having fun' tonight" He smirked. I frowned at him and punched him on the shoulder. "Fuck you" I snarled.