11: Getting Drunked

Narrarator's POV(A/N: Have I already mentioned I going back to having diffirent pov's?)

"Remined me again why I'm doing this?" Rainbowdash asked annoyed as she was pushed inside courosel boutiqe.

"For fun! And also to make yourself look presentable enough at Pinkie's party. Remember the last time you went there and you were wearing a realy innapropriate clothing?" Rarity fussed.

Rainbowdash rolled her eyes as she entered the room where the rest of their friends were waiting. Surprisingly, Even Spitfire was there.

"Yo! Dash" She and her fist bumped and laughed.

"Now enough chit chat, we need to look fabulous, this party will be the best of the best! Even better then the other parties Pinkie throws" Rarity said excitedly.

Dash groaned and sat down on a comfy chair.

She liked the parties Pinkie throws but never realy had the chances to attend them due to the fact her parents strictly prevented her. To make sure she won't go, they'd lock her up in her room. This time however, her parents won't be home till next week and Scootalou loved Dash so much to keep her mouth shut about whete her sister goes.

"Rainbow, come sit here and I'll give you your makeover!, Spitfire darling Sunset will take care of you"

"Do I have a choice?" Dash and Spitfire said at the same time.

Apparently not. Since they were dragged towards Rarity and Sunset against their wills.

Rarity took out a blush and some more make up materials and did her work.

She only did light make up for her friend's sake, extended her eyelashes, powedered her face, put some lip tinti on her and she was done in twenty five seconds flat.

Next she tied her long  hair into a long braid which she seemes to have copied from the movie Frozen(Elsa's hair) and finnaly, she pushed the rainbownette towards the dressing closet. And when she emerged she was wearing  a blue spagghettie strapped dress. The skirt was ruffled and had some glitter on and she wore laced white gloves.

Rarity lent her a beautiful blue diamond necklace and some ear rings which made her even more breathtaking.

"Oooooh I sure hope Soarin will nitice you now!" Fluttershy giggled.

"What?" Rainbow asked frowning.

"Yea whats my causin got anything to do witu this?" Spitfire asked confused.  Pinkie whispered something to her and Spitfire smirke. "Ok I understand now" She chuckled.

Rainbow gritted her teeth. "Fuck off"

"The person you'll be fucking with is Soarin actualy" Sunset corrected. Dash's face was now a bright shade of red from anger and humiliation.

"Shut the shit up" She warned but they still didn't shut up.

*********

"We're here!" Sunset said with a smile and they all exited the lemo. Pinkie pie greeted them and escorted them all inside. Music was already blaring from the inside. Everyone stopped doing whatever they were doinv as they all turned their heads to the seven gorgeuous girls entering.

But mostly, their attention all were drawned to the last one to enter. Rainbowdash.

She was a little uncomfortable when all eyes were drawned to her but just rolled with it. She's been stared at multiple times before at school. Boys always drool at her, Girls are often jelouse of her. This wasn't a new experience.

But then her eyes landed on a certain someone staring at her awestruck.

Soarin stood there near the counter holding a drink and he had the expression that clearly said it all. Shocked, impressed, breath knocked out of him. She smiled and shot him a little wink and he emedietly blushed a deep crimson.

She smirked a little.

Soon everyone continued to party. Rainbowdash danced a little but soon decided to sit out some of the slow dances and stood on a corner alone.

A few brave fellows asked her out, only to leave with a black eye, a swollen lip, or maybe in tears.

"Hey" She glared at whoever said that and groaned when she recognized who it was. Thunderlane stood there checking her out. And then his eyes landed on her breasts. She tensed up. "What?!" She snapped.

"Just wondering what a little lady like you standing here all alone. When you could have been dancing with me" He flirted.

Rainbow rolled her eyes. Then tilted her head to examine him.

Then shook her head. "No thanks, you look like a hooker. A high class one to be exact" When Thunderlanw heard this he stood there frozen, not blinking nor seemed to be breathing. His eye twitched then he turned around and left feeling humiliated.

Rainbow laughed a little. "Having fun?" Soarin asked casualy. Dash looed at him and shrugged. "You look beautiful by the way" He blurted out. This cought Rainbow off gaurd.

She ended up giggling histericaly

"G-great! I mean. You look great" He corrected turning a tad bit red.

Rainbowdash smiled. "Thanks. You look good too" She replied.

Awkward silence engulfed them. Then to break the ice Dash said "Do you wanna have a drinking challenge? First one to get drunk looses" She challenged. Soarin smirked. "You're on"

They rushed to the counter where Wallflowrt Blush was working a shift. "Hey Dash, want a drink?" She asked.

Rainbow smirked. "Two"

Walleflower gaved them their Apple cider and they drank it all in one drink.

"Another four please!" Soarin ordered grinning.

"This will be interesting" They both thought.

*******Fifthy seven bottles later

"G-give it up Soa***Hiccup!** Rin!" Dash hiccuped clearly realy drunk by now.

"No ***Hiccup!*** Way Rainbownessa Dangerous Dash!" Soarin who was also drunk said with a laugh.

Rainbow rolled her eyes. "Pssh, You're drunk already

Soarin chuckled and leaned closer to the girl's face and she slightly leaned aswel.

"Hey Rainbow?"

"Hmm?"

"You look so hot" He flirted to which Dash smirked.

"Well you're hotter" She purred.

Nearby, Spitfire was watching everything from afar. And Blitz was amusing himself by recording the scene. "Oh boy, wait till they watch this!" He said with a laugh. Spitfire smiled a little bit but can't help but feel a littlr queer.

Suddenly, a few minutes later, Dash ended sexy dancing with Soarin

Their friends squeeled and fangirled and Blitz kept recording the whole thing ready to shoe it to them tommorow.

Spitfire laughed so much her stomach ached. When she was sure it was enough she faced Blitz "Thats enough, come on help me pry them apart before Dash kills us for not stopping her" She said and Blitz followed her to the pair.

"Enough" Spitfire said firmly and dragged a very drunk Dash with her outside. Spitfire could see a hickey and it made her uneasy. If Dash's parents see this they'll be so mad at Dash, and might not even let her hang out with Spitfire anymore.

But then again, Spitfire knew Dash's parents almost didn't care about what happens to Dash.

"You're cousin's a very sexy dancer" Dash mummbled with a hiccup.

Spitfire smirked.

"Sure hope you won't beat me or him up if you somehow remember what happened tonight" She laughed at the clueless drunk girl who just shrugged.