4: Science experiment

"Rainbowdash! Dash wake up now!" My eyes shot open when I felt being roughly waken up by my mother. "Get up or you'll be late" She said harshly. I was confused. Mom and dad would usualy take care of Scootalou and get her to go to school on time without me. I usualy go there alone.

Still, I got up and head inside the house to see Scootalou was being fed by Dad. By the way it was so cold last night not even my sleeping bag helped me sleep properly. My teeth were chattering all night.

"Here comes the ariplane!" Dad cooed and Scootalou looked realy annoyed but opened her mouth. I snickered and ate my breakfast. Which was, penut butter and jelly with water. Scootalou had bacon and eggs, ham, and pancakes. She looked at me and would have given her food to me if Dad wasn't watching.

*****Time skip

"Hi Dashie" Fluttershy greeted me shyly when I met up with her at the front gates. The others were nowhere to be seen. "Sorry about missing you're birthday yesterday" She apologised. I frowned. "My birthday was two days ago" I snapped.

She sighed and took out a bracelet. "Here, I bought it from a jewelery store and it suits you perfectly" She said smilling. I shrugged and put it on. It was a charm bracelet. I smiled, maybe I could put my first charm there later. "Discord helped me buy it for you" She said proudly.

I know Discord. He's eighteen and is on his finale year here. Discord and Fluttershy seem very close.

"Thats, nice" I said faking a smile. We both went inside and went to first period together.

*********Time skip to lunch

LUNCH!!!!!!!!!

I quickly rushed towards the counter and grabbed a tray and got to pick most of my favorite food. Apple juice, Chocolate chip cookies, Potatoe chips, Hamburger steak, Fried chicken, A cupcake, banna split, and diet soda.

I sat down with my noisy friends who were all talking at their usual favorite topic. Boys.

"And so Flash sentry said to me--"

"And so Cheese held my hand!"

"Fireshot was really kind to me to help me with my--"

"Oh Thunderlane is such a gentleman"

"Discord has been....Well him, as usual but you won't believe it but today but he helped a kitten get down from a tree--"

"Spike has been a great help at the farm...."(A/N: Spike is human here so shut up)

Blah blah blah can't they stop talking?! I just want some peace and quiet for god's sake!

I glanced at Flash's table and waved casually.

He waved back and so did the other boys who I have been close to. My eyes narrowed though, to the navy blue haired boy sitting between Discord and Cheese sandwich.

He was looking at me with this smirk plastered on his face. It just made my blood boil. I still hadn't forgotten he is the reason I was forced to sleep outside!

"Darling are you alright?" Rarity asked concerned.

I faced her and they were all looking at me. "Hmm? Yup I'm great" I said faking a smile. "You're clenching your hand" Sunset pointed out. I hadn't even noticed.

I calmed down. "You were staring at Soarin skies, how come?" Pinkie pie started with a grin.

"Ooooh I've noticed it too, and yesterday I over heard Lyra said she saw you get pinned to the wall by Soarin skies, what have you to say about that darling?" Rarity asked smirking.