6: Scarf

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed again. And got ready for school. Good news is it's Saturday.

I head downstairs to find. No one. I checked Scootalou's room and she was gone. Mom and dad's room is empty too. So was every part of the house. I sighed in disappointment. Of course, how can I forget every weekend they go out without me and take their favorite kid out for a treat.

Suddenly my phone buzzed.

Rarity: Outside. Five minutes. Shopping.

I frowned and went outside the house. Five minutes later Rarity's car pulled up. She was wearing sun glasses. "Get in loser we're going shopping!" She used the iconic line from Mean Girls.

I scoffed. "You're not Regina George" I said with a smirk. She grinned at me and chuckled then hugged me. "Come on dear we're going to be buying you new clothes"

"Why? What's wrong with the clothes I wear?" I asked frowning.

"Just being generous to my favorite friend dear"

"Really I'm your favorite friend?" I raised a brow and she giggled. We went inside her car and drove a good twenty minutes to the mall. "So Dashie darling, how's life for you?" She asked starting a conversation.

"Fine. You?"

"I'm good"

Silence. Ok....

"How are you and your boyfriend holding up?"

"We're doing fine really. You?"

"Still single"

"No boy catching your eye in particular?"

"No"

"Are you sure?" She had a knowing smile on her face. I rolled my eyes. "I'm a hundred percent sure that I'm sure" I answered her. She giggled. "Oh? But the new boy seems to really like you" She teased.

I rolled my eyes. "He's a truable maker and a perv" I snapped but let a small smirk appear on my face when I remembered that one sexy memory from detention.

"Why?"

"Nothing, It's just how I see him"

"I see"

**********

"GAAAAAH! RARITY PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME!" I screamed in fear as she grips on me tightly and showed me the red off shoulder dress.

"Don't be such a baby and put it on!" She said firmly and pushed the dress towards my chest. "Noooo! I'll wear anything else except for that!"

She stopped trying and faced me with a grin. "Anything?"

"Yes any---"

**********

"OH MY GOSH THAT IS THE SCARIEST THING I HAVE EVER SEEEN!" I yelled in fear as she showed me several clothes she picked.

She gaved me an amused look and forced me to try on the blue and gold stripped shirt and skinny jeans.

the jeans realy hugged me making my ass look huge.

When I emerged she was smilling from ear to ear and clapping her hands like a child ready to get a reward. She grabbed my hand, turned me around and tied my hair into a high ponytail.

"You look hot! Now try this one next" She handed me a blue off shoulder dress, she skirt had ruffles and glitters plus there's a symbol of a lightning bolt on it. My trade mark.

I scoffed and put it on.

It took some time though since its tight and the zipper was at the back. But when I got out there was a flash of a camera. "Perfect shot oh how I am so proud of myself for getting you to wear that dress, and you look just outstanding!" She praised.