Chapter 6

Somewhere near Berlin, Germany.....

The man leaned back in his leather chair, smoking a cigar. The soldier who stood in front of him held a folder. The folder held information on the UN Montreal complex. "I want to know who did this." The man said, he pointed the cigar at the soldier. "You tell that to every single person with an officer rank. Because whoever did this, probably knows what's goin on." He then waved the soldier away. The man held a strong Slovakian accent, suggesting he was from there. The soldier saluted him, and about faced, and walked out of the room. When the soldier left, a clock could be heard ticking away at the time. The man sat up and put his elbows on the desk. "Someone did this.... And it wasn't on accident."

***

I watched the TV intently, watching the story on the UN complex in Montreal. "Reports have suggested that it was a massive gas leak. But no one knows why or how the gas leak happened. Some detectives have countered this theory with a bombing. But no one is sure what happened." I leaned back in the chair, and rubbed my face with my hand. "Good, they don't know what actually happened." I thought to myself, "Now I just need to get on with the show." I then stood up, walked to my room, and used the cross com network to pinpoint my next target's location..... "Gaza..."