Not Leaving Me EVER !!!!

Briasia 💔 - VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW4MORE
💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
I pull up at the hotel that Reece is staying at, I grab the orange juice from the back seat and head inside up to her room *KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK* Reece opens the door "where is the security guard I asked to watch you?" I ask "he went for lunch I'm straight babes!" Reece says taking a seat "yeahhh really? Well that mufucka better get back here" I put the orange juice is the fridge and sit down next to Reece "how are you?" I ask "I'm alright just exhausted" she yawns "well why don't you sleep?" I roll my eyes "kinda nervous" she pats her side revealing a 45 Mag "ahhh I see! Well I'm here now so take a nap" I say "I need a shower" Reece gets up and limps to the bathroom I follow behind her, Once in the bathroom I watch as she strips of her clothes "come here" Reece whispers , I do as told "You still rockin with Carter?" She kisses my neck "y ye yes" I stutter "hmm" Reece softly kisses my lips than my neck again, her hand slides down to my wet spot as she strips me of my black leggings ... stop her damnit I can't .... I can't stop her , it feels so good so right so wanted so amazing ! So needed ! I miss her smell , her touch , her ways of getting me wet without touching me , the way she smirks at me when she knows I want it but can't say anything , the way she whispers for me to come here. I love Reece and I can't stop loving her ! I can't stop loving her ... She is my world ! My everything! Reece is life ❤️ "Did you miss me?" She asks setting me on the shower seat, I'm just stuck , my mouth slightly open my eyes glued to hers as she kisses on my body , the warm water runs down her back as she knees down spreading my legs " I i ..." she cuts me off with her finger to my mouth "shhh" is the last words that leave her mouth as her tongue flickers over my swollen clitoris , I feel amazing at last I feel like I can be myself I feel like someone actually loves me... I needed this ! I need this . This is something I want something I need... "I love you..." slips from my mouth as I lean my head back and let out little moans as she devours my sweetness. "Mmm mmm" I moan out "what's my name baby?" She asks "d da daddy oooouu yesss" I run my hand through her dreads than take a grasp of them slightly pulling her into me.
______________________________
Reece 🤪
"You are mine ! You belong to me baby" I say as I push two fingers into Briasia's already wet pussy , I feel her body tense than relax itself as my tongue flickers over her clitoris at a medium than slow and back up to high speed . Legs shaking , hands grasping and head thrown back as I suck the life out of my woman ! Yes my woman!!! I said my woman because that's what she is ! Carter can die for all I care. Briasia is not leaving me EVER !!!
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
VOTE COMMENT SHARE FOLLOW4MORE