"ISSEI!" Everyone yelled and ran to his side and saw he lost a lot of blood Rias held issei in his last moments.

"issei no your going to be ok don't leave me." Rias said and he looked at Thor's hammer and got out.

"the hammer we need it." with that he died in her hands and everyone unloaded all their power into the dog and Loki told him to go after it buuuut.

"who has chains around my son?" Loki yelled and he looked up to see Kuroka.

"think that it might have to do with me." They all looked up to see that Kuroka and Arthur. 

"Kuroka what are you doing here?" She looked her sister dead on and smiled.

"well just here to take this dog back to vail so ta ta." Arthur and they took Loki son.

"damn you white dragon you where after my son the hole time." Loki yelled as they vanished.

"BOOST" Loki looked over to see the red dragon emperor but everyone was badly injured and Alex was no better. 

"your so lame now for you Omni god I have not gotten you back for what you did o me before so lets fix that and your no god you just a kid who could not even keep his lover alive." He looked at alex who was on his knees and has his head down

Play music

"no." Alex said and did not move. 

"yes your a failure at every thing your power and having no fight left in you so tell me what is your dream before i kill everyone with ragnarok." alex made a fist and looked mad Loki picked Rias up ready to kill her but Alex.  would not let that happen.

"NO I WILL BECOME THE NEXT OMNI GOD KING I WILL RISE TO THE TOP AND WILL NEVER GIVE UP." He yelled Alex's power went up and the winds went wild and lighting shook the sky as it rained with dark multicolored clouds Loki was stuck by lighting and sent into a crater and shot up to see something he would not want to see.

" He yelled Alex's power went up and the winds went wild and lighting shook the sky as it rained with dark multicolored clouds Loki was stuck by lighting and sent into a crater and shot up to see something he would not want to see

Everyone put their hands up to see alex hair move in the wind he was on his feet ready to fight then what happened next shocked Jason and Tracy.

( play from 3:07 to the end)

"Jason?" Tracy called to her husband. "That's the finally form?"

"Yes." Alex's father told his wife as they watched Alex's left eye sharpen like a blade.

"this Loki its my true power."Alex change and Loki he Sparta kicked him into 14 mountain and made them come down and punch him into the air ready to end this battle.

"KAMME KAMME KAAAAAAA." ALEX made a orb of his power and shit it at Loki eating away at him.

"damn you whiter dragon red dragon Omni prince damn you ALLLLL." He yelled but befor Loki said something.

"a plague on your houses a plague may you all suffer dearly." He said and was sent to Asgard prison alex flew down and Alex looked at his parents because they looked really shocked then alex power sent to its base state and he passed out.

"ALEX." Everyone yelled and they ran up and father smiled.

"It was awakened but it was not a complete master ultra instinct." Jason told his wife who nodded her head and everyone continued to talk until a young man with back hair and black eyes showed up. Everyone but Alecs parents went on guard.

his name is different

"nick." Alex's father asked and he smiled.

"the one and only Jason." Nick told them and he walked up and hugged them everyone was confused.

"But you died."Alex's father asked and Nick shook his head.

"i faked my own death so I cloud train my powers to get to a high leave but its been almost 1000 years how are you Jason Tracy?" The girls jaws hit the ground at the time period.

"WHATTTTTTTTTTTT 1000 YEAR?" They cant believe this teen is 1000 years old and Nick laughed.

"yep well i am 1018 so yea." Nick laugh and they head back to Alex's place and talk and Alex was put in his room and went to bed with all the girls.

?????: my lord Loki has been defeated. Said a young man

??????: Loki is a big god in Norse mythology so who ever took him out is one not to be trifled with. Said a man on a throne.

Oh yea all done with this and that mode will play a huge part in the future so until next time alex_uzi14 out

NEXT CHAPTER BROTHER VS THE OMNI GOD KING WHO WILL WIN AMD WILL THE NEW POWER ALEX GOT BE ENOUGH FOR WHAT IS TO COME FIND OUT SOON