"Hmm?" She says breaking eye contact from her computer, to look at me.

"When we land, we're going to my jeweler and whatever you want, you can have. Aight?"

"Why?" She asks

"Because I just want to get you something. After everything that's happened within the last week, I think you deserve it. Plus, I wanted to get you something anyway and you never let me." I say

"I never let you get me anything because I don't want anything." She says

"But I want you to get something for yourself. I want you to feel good about yourself and I want you to feel pretty. So whatever will do the trick, I'm willing to do for you. I know all this baby bullshit got to you and I just want you to feel secure again. I know this hurt you and I'm sorry. I'm really trying."

"I know baby and I'm trying too. Thank you, I really do appreciate what you're doing but why me?" She asks

"Come here." I say sitting my phone on the ground.

She gets up and lays on top of me, wrapping her arms around me, I wrap my arms around her as well.

"You're not like anyone I've ever met before. You don't like all the other shit women like, you don't want me because I have money. Hell, you won't even let me spend $100 on you. I love that you genuinely care about me, you worry about me. I can open up and talk to you. I like that I can share any and everything with you. I love that you calm me down. I know I have a reputation but ever since I've been with you, I have been faithful to only you. I only look at you, I only care about what you think. I don't want to hurt or stress you out and I think I've proven that to you. I'm going to get all that shit taken care of, baby." I say putting one arm behind my head, propping my head up to look at her.

"I know you will." She looks up at me and kisses my chin.

We were silent for a while. I was enjoying her being here, laying on me. But I had something I wanted to say. I've been feeling it but I didn't know when or how to say it.

"Shawnie, I love you." I say with a serious face.

She looks up at me and smiles, then she moves her face towards mine and she kisses me. It was a passionate and emotional kiss. Well it was emotional for me. She doesn't have to say it, I know she loves me and this kiss proves it. But I would like to hear her say it.

"Do you love me yet?" I say as she pulls away

She looks into my eyes, "I do....I love you, Chris. I just realized it. That's why I was so hurt when all that pregnancy stuff happened. I don't want anything to come between us and I definitely don't want anything to disrupt the aura we have around us, as a couple. What happened could have broken us up. I was freaking out because I gave you a chance after I didn't want to." She says

"I know baby and I don't want to put any more pain on you. I know you've been through a lot and I just want everything to be good with you." I softly rub her back, "Now, I want you to know, if I said I love you, I always love you, and you're mine forever." I say with a serious face, looking down at her. She didn't say anything, she just laid in my chest. I'm serious as hell, I love her, and I'm not letting anything come between us. She's mine, and I mean that shit, on my life.

We got back to LA and chilled out for a few hours, until Shawnie had to leave for a meeting. She had to cancel a meeting with a potential client the day everything went down because she was so messed up mentally, she couldn't focus. So they rescheduled to today and were on our way there but his time, I'm dropping her off because we're going to go to my jeweler and to an art show.