1

it started when she was only 12, since then she fought to make things better. No matter how much she tried it just kept on getting worse and worse. Days, weeks, months, and years misery has kept coming in her life. She was not scared of her mother but she was terrified from her father.. she always tried not to be scared of her own father but he was a cruel man. She didn't remember her childhood but she remembered all the bad things that happened in her life. She barely remembered the good parts. She always thought if she wasn't a fuck up if things would've been better. She couldn't run nor go to her other families for help because then the situation would've been bigger, and she didn't want that knowing if she did, her parents would ruin her. All the tears and screams all come from her parents. She did things behind their backs because she knew if she told them what exactly she was doing, then they'd ruin her once again.

As she grew up nothing in her life mattered to her anymore. She found love but not even that could've made her happy knowing the only reason they could date was if her parents allowed. When she finally thought she found the one he left her also and she was back to being alone. Her parents were the ones behind the break up over one small mistake she had done. That day... that day marked her for life, every time her father would scream at her she would remember the flashbacks flowing again on everything her parents did to her. Every argument, every slap to the face, she remembered that day. It wasn't even that day that she felt nothing towards her parents, it was everything they did to her since she was 12. The only person who she would tell everything to and talk too, she couldn't even tell him. She wanted to escape from it all. Everyday she would cry herself to sleep wishing it could all be over.

She realized her life couldn't have been better no matter what she did. She knew the back of her head that this was not right yet she couldn't leave her parents because she was underaged. After hitting her, her parents wouldn't even apologize to her knowing the heartbreak they caused her, She knew everything was wrong but the next day her parents acted like they never did anything wrong and continue on with their day all lovey dovey.