48- 'You're Making Me Fall For You'

Start from the beginning

I could spend years, staring at him. From turning thirty to forty. To fifty till my last breath. I want to see the Kiaan in front of me turn into an old man. From young to old, with me.

Just the thought itself sends shivers down my spine, like an electric wave lashing towards me.

His one hand was under my waist, probably since he was trying to move me of-He knows! Damn my bloody leg. Still his fault though. Shouldn't have made me watch Conjuring. (Lol, Kiaan knew she won't accept her mistake and she proving him right.) All he had to do was move my leg, why act like those movie hero's, saving the heroine looking all strong.

I felt sweat forming across my forehead from the intimidating position we were in but tried to ignore it. Calm down, calm down, calm down, calm down, calm down, calm down, calm down, calm down, calm down, calm down and calm down. Letting those words sync in I felt him notice my loud heartbeats. He leaned closer to me a little bit, in quick reaction I placed my hand on his chest to create some space. Yeah, like there was any space left in between us.

I felt all the blood from my body drain when he said, "You my wife, need a lesson to be taught." My breathing hitched but before that I let out a raspy gasp, gulping down my saliva.

"K-Ki-" I tried to sound confident but my voice did the opposite. I sounded like a scared mouse in front of a lion. Woah, I called Kiaan Lion. His thumb was the reason behind my words stopping mid-way. An open brake was put on my mouth when I felt his thumb on my lips. He was caressing it. Don't tell me that he hasn't touched lips before. My cheeks became a tint of pink, not helping me from calming my heartbeats down.

His eyes, they looked different. Normally they were deep brown, enough for me to understand-or anyone really-that he's shady. But today, I saw something different. Right now his chocolate brown eyes were soft but with a seductive look in them. The look that could make anyone hot. Burning. Hot. Smoking. Hot. Lava. Hot. Sun. Hot. Just. H-O-T.

His thumbs kept lingering in my lips, I wanted to bit my lips like my usual habit but I couldn't even do that now. I couldn't. Just couldn't. His now soft thumbs brushing on my soft full lips, I could feel the sweat on my neck from the touch.

It felt like I was lying next to a heater which caused my body to sweat so much. Oh heater.

His hand on my lower lip made me realize I never felt like this before. This feeling was new, only he made me feel like this. My so-called enemy made me feel like this.

It was like my weak spot, I felt his thumb lingering a bit closer to the inside of my lower lip, as if he was lost in them. I closed my eyes shut, letting nervousness consume my body.

"You've never been kissed before." Came his hot, hoarse voice, like a blessing to my ears. He didn't ask me whether I was kissed before or not, he told me. Informing me that he knew. How does he know? My hands on his chest relaxed a little. His statement for sure left me in shock but also made me realize how much he notices me.

I gently tried to wriggle a bit, my legs stopped feeling something. I stayed on the bed, my back on the mattress with Kiaan above me. Isn't he tired already? I kept my eyes on his face even thought I wanted to look away.

"K-Kia--" I stuttered feeling the heat getting onto my neck, face, everywhere. I wanted to get over with it. Whatever it was, I wanted to get over with it. Breathing out I said, "M-move. Y-y-you er-erc-" I didn't want to say it but I hard to, to let him understand what I meant. I was rudely cut off by Kiaan leaned even closer. I could feel it on me. I let out a groan getting beyond irritated. My cheeks burning from all the blushing and now embarrassed, to the core.