«•• 18 ••»

«»«»«»«»«»

WHEN MARINETTE AWOKE the next morning, she realized she was rendered naked. Memories from last night flashed across her brain, her cheeks warming at the thought. The girl registered a being from behind her. Adrien tightened his warm arm around her waist. She giggled when he plastered sleepy kisses on the back of her neck.

"Morning," he spoke into her skin, his breath fanning the area. The blonde's voice was sexily groggy, sending tiny thrills down her spine.

"Good morning," she stated with a sweet smile.

"How are you feeling? Any soreness?" Adrien kindly questioned. Marinette blushed at his gentle consideration. His hand slid down her hip, drawing light doodles on the juncture where her upper thigh and lower torso met.

She smacked her lips in an effort to rid her voice of a slumber filter. "A little bit, but it's not too bad," the girl admitted, gently wiggling her waist to check their internal status. "That's good," he whispered, his tone rocking her core.

Adrien was just inwardly gloating, running off an orgasmic high of four, mind blowing, rounds from the night prior. He brushed her bed head hair away from her cheek, pressing more kisses to the pale skin he uncovered. "We should get up; school starts soon," she hummed, trying to be convincing enough so he would listen. Agreeing, the green eyed boy reluctantly pulled himself away from her, mourning the loss of her addicting touch.

Marinette lingered in bed a minute or two longer, relishing in the remainder of the feeling-

"He had left her! Can you believe it?! It's too unreal," Alya gossiped loudly, taking advantage of the group-work section in the library. This floor was privy to conversation and collaboration, making it the perfect spot to discuss matters aloud- regardless of how important they happened to be.

Luka laughed at her rendition of some popular movie, finding amusement in her response to the frustrating film. "It's understandable. To me, it sounds like their relationship was unstable. It was time, dear," Nino injected.

She huffed, annoyance riddling the sound. "Mari, be a doll and back me up." The said girl shrugged her shoulders. "I haven't seen it yet."

"What do you mean?! It premiered last night, and it was all we could talk about since the advertising started," she said with confusion.

"I was otherwise occupied," Marinette offered, taking a nervous sip of her herbal tea. Alya squinted her eyes at her friend, questions at the ready to be fired. Before the intrusive pestering could commence, Adrien finally showed up to their study group.

"There you are!" Nino cheered, offering the blonde his preferred beverage from the local coffee shop. With a radiant grin, Adrien stopped behind the dark haired girl, placing a loving kiss to her temple, only then properly taking his seat.

Alya's jaw hit the floor.

"No way!" she cheered, her golden eyes flicking back and forth between the two. Marinette shot her a warning glare. "You guys totally did it!"

Luka and Nino sputtered, a chorus of 'what?' emitting from their mouths. The topic of previous conversation was completely dropped.

Adrien and Marinette were both at a loss for words, so neither really said much of anything intelligible. "When did you two lovebirds make up?"