«•• 7 ••»

«»«»«»«»«»

THINGS WITH LUKA weren't resolved, but they were decently civil as the entire friend group sat at Marinette's kitchen table. She had placed quite the heaping pile of microwaved mozzarella sticks paired with oodles of marinara sauce in front of them. Unsure whether or not it was wise to clue Alya in on how Adrien ended up living with the dark haired girl, they did regardless.

"So you're not even from this decade? That explains the reason for you being a cupcake," she snickered, everything clicking finally.

"Alya, he's from thirty years ago, not three hundred," Marinette reminded gently as she bit into one of the cheesy sticks. "So? He's about as knowledgeable as a newborn puppy. Think how fun it would be to ruin his innocence and flip him into a totally irresistible sex god!"

She cringed at the thought. "I'd rather not, especially without his consent," she hesitated.

With a huff, Luka rested on his palm, his elbow leaning on the top of the table as his other hand was preoccupied by tapping on the solid surface. "You guys are kind of being the worst."

"How so? He has blonde hair and I'm sure a fast metabolism, so he's like a fifteenth of the way there!" Alya defended. "You're talking about corrupting Adrien while he's sitting right in front of you. That's mega rude," Luka scoffed as he spoke directly at Marinette. When he decided to stick up for the blonde was lost on her, but it was a welcomed change to the pure anger from earlier.

The darker haired boy was still not his typical happy-go-lucky norm, but he was a throttle of high emotion currently.

"Nuts! I hate when I'm wrong. So, Tinker Cakes, what do you think of my proposition?"

All attention shifted to the green eyed boy, as he stayed buried under the same red quilt from after he was caught dancing nearly naked. His eyes nervously met Marinette's from across the table. "W-Well, if you guys are willing... I'd be okay with learning about what I'm missing."

"Take it from me, a fellow dude; you're not missing anything but exponential heartbreak and momentary satisfaction, trust me," Luka snapped, grabbing a handful of snackage before leaving the house for the night.

With a shiver traipsing up the length of her spine, Marinette's suspicions were confirmed. Luka was still pissed at her and how things were turning out. Alya shrugged and acted as if everything was hunky-dory. She too figured that Luka just needed a minute or two to blow off steam and collect himself.

"So, how much do you want to learn?" Alya asked, flossing over a smoldering flame. He shrugged in response. "As much as you're wanting to dish out, I guess."

Alya was way too smug for Marinette's liking, but she decided not to dwell, instead keeping her mouth super preoccupied with deep fried cheese. "We'll start you off easy and build up later on. For now, let's discuss the beautiful art of a great kiss."

Marinette began to squirm, suddenly uncomfortable to be listening in on this topic, especially if it had to do with the blonde haired boy; even more so with indecent thoughts of her giving him very personal lessons. Shaking her head out of the gutter, she tuned into her best friend.

"Before I go full teacher-lecture mode, how much do you know right now?"Alya quizzed. He shrugged in rebuttal. "Not much. Just that it's an expression of one's feelings for another. As far as how to do it correctly, nada."