«•• 16 ••»

«»«»«»«»«»

DESPITE ALYA'S OPINION on her best friend wanting to go out and get drunk for the remainder of the night, she kept her smart mouth shut. Marinette silently thanked her as they entered the doorway of the bumping house party. Typically, they avoided parties such as these, as they usually harbored too much drama. Marinette needed an escape, and free alcohol was going to aid her in her mission.

Besides, the girls were wrapped up in sparkling little dresses, each leaving very little to the imagination. Marinette felt daring, beautiful and unstoppable. There was an air of confidence she had yet to unlock until recently.

What she didn't know was the the newfound confidence was on a crumbling foundation.

As she twirled around the heat of many bodies, Marinette was focused on hunting down the cheap beer. Selecting a red solo cup, she filled it with tap. Offering one to Alya (which she turned down in favor of making sure Marinette wasn't an irresponsible drunk tonight) she shrugged, chugging the golden liquid down in one go. Quickly filling up her drink, she was lead away by Alya.

In favor of engaging in social interactions, Alya sat on the couch, spreading her butterfly wings. Marinette, on the other hand, decided to lose herself in the beat of the music, hitting the dance floor. Her hips craved the addictive movement, her body complying with her lusts.

The song 'Pony' by Ginuwine started, and Marinette felt incredibly in her element.

"I'm just a bachelor. I'm looking for a partner. Someone who knows how to ride, without even falling off."

Her body rolled, blindly finding a partner to dance with. The guy stood behind her as she manipulated her bottom half, rubbing it against the stranger. Her mind was alit as she continued her dancing.

"Gotta be compatible, takes me to my limits. Girl when I break you off, I promise that you won't want to get off."

Testing her limits, she pushed herself harder, mind spinning around in circles. Marinette laughed at how lax she felt. Her hips rotated, canting against the front side of her dance partner. Her torso started to make an appearance, her shoulders working into her movements.

"If you're horny lets do it, ride it, my pony. My saddle's waiting, come and jump on it. If you're horny lets do it, ride it, my pony. My saddle's waiting, come and jump on it."

From the sidelines, Alya snickered at Marinette's risky behavior. Figuring she wasn't really doing any harm, she let her friend continue to grind against a guy. She continued to discuss her hobby of journalism with a guy she just met, her eyes lighting up with passion. The person she was talking to noticed that, and found her attractive.

"Just once if I have the chance , the things I would do to you, you and your body. Every single portion. Send chills up and down your spine; juice flowing down your thigh."

"So, what do you like to do?" she asked, pausing to get to know the guy she was conversing with. It was that choice moment that Nino bursted into the scene. Alya was surprised to see the boy, not expecting him to show up. Excusing herself from the couch, she walked to the front door.

"If we're gonna get nasty baby, first we'll show and tell, till' I reach your pony tail, oh."

"What are you doing here?" she asked shyly. Alya was thrusted up against his chest as someone passed behind her, and accidentally shoved her forward. Her breathing stalled as she looked up at him. He noticed that she must have worn contacts tonight, her glasses no where to be found.

"If you're horny lets do it, ride it, my pony. My saddle's waiting, come and jump on it. Ride it, saddles."

"Why? Am I not allowed?" Nino joked, a brave smirk pulling at his face. Alya grasped for words, but many of them escaped as she still remained against his chest, her hands resting near his pecks. Pulling herself away, she rubbed at her elbow nervously. "I didn't mean it that way. It's just... you're the last person I'd expect here, that's all," she mumbled.