«•• 11 ••»

«»«»«»«»«»

"AHHH! ARE YOU gonna take me home tonight? Ah, down beside that red firelight. Are you gonna let it all hang out? Fat bottomed girls, you make the rockin' world go 'round!"

How Marinette ended up here was comprehensively lost on her. Yet, here she stood, donning a tight, short dress comprised solely of black leather, a racy Queen song blaring to up the daring anti. While her figure twisted along to the melody in secret, her mind was screaming, pleading her to stop her silly dancing.

"Hey! I was just a skinny lad, never knew no good from bad. But I knew life before I left my nursery, huh. Left alone with big fat Fanny, she was such a naughty nanny. Heap big woman, you made a bad boy out of me."

In a move only brought on by a devilish Alya, Adrien yanked the flimsy curtain attached to the dressing room as means of concealment. "I'm so sorry!" he proclaimed, his cheeks deeply pink. "Alya took my dressing room and said this one was empty. I had no idea-"

Marinette giggled. "It's alright." Leave it up to the scheming girl to force her and Adrien into a little bit of alone time, no matter how short it ended up being. She drunk in his appearance. 

Holy smokes.

Adrien wore black jeans, ones that fit him snuggly, while still allowing him the prospect of eventually having children. Long story short, they were not too taut. Mentally shaking her head and simultaneously yanking her head out of the garbage, her gaze drifted higher. He also had on a dark colored t-shirt underneath what really caught her eye. 

Of course Alya would coax the two, unknowingly mind you, to both try on the same color and make of leather. The material that fit his frame like liquid latex was a leather jacket, one that she never wanted him to remove. Pupils scanning even higher, she chose to ignore the thin strap of a choker that strained on his neck, as it would have drove her plum off the edge.

"I seen every blue eyed floozy on the way, hey! But their beauty and their style went kind of smooth after a while. Take me to them dirty ladies every time."

The blonde gave her a funny look, as the odd expression washed over his magnificent face. "Pardon me, but, w-were you just dancing?" Adrien asked, his voice hitching in an endearing manner. She grinned ghoulishly. "If I was, would you care to join me?"

Cursing herself mentally because Alya was missing this important lesson, she brought it upon herself to increasing her flirting. If the girl planned on getting anywhere with the most unoblivious oblivious teenaged boy in the country, she needed to get to her point, and with a sense of urgency. Her mind swam with opportunities for little caresses, sweet words and sensuous looks; all checkpoints in her quest to quench the blonde.  

"Ain't no beauty queens in this locality, I tell you. Oh, but I still get my pleasure, still got my greatest treasure. Heap big woman, you done made a big man of me."

Taking it upon herself to bring the green eyed goof back into their realm, she clutched onto the collar of the leather jacket he sported nicely. Who knew underneath those ridiculous polo tops he had shoulders; broad shoulders at that. His mouth popped open, probably to protest, but she assured him with a calming glance, voicelessly promising him only good things. 

"Now, get this! Oh, (I know) you gonna take me home tonight? (Please). Oh, down beside that red firelight. Are you gonna let it all hang out? Fat bottomed girls, you make the rockin' world go 'round, yeah!"