«•• 15 ••»

«»«»«»«»«»

ALYA WAS ABSOLUTELY correct with each hypothesis she made during her phone call with Marinette. Luka pulled all of the classic moves on her, and they annoyingly ended up working in the boy's favor. By the time the credits began to roll, the girl was so tightly wound up, she was thinking about seeking release.

The more she evaluated the situation, the more appealing sleeping with Luka sounded. For starters, it would relieve herself of all the stress she had been harboring the past few weeks. Another plus was how distracting it would be from the suddenly lecherous Adrien.

Snapping herself out of her daydreams, Luka moved to stand up. In one hand, he carried an empty container of popcorn and a drained Icee, the other hand was outstretched toward her. A kind smile etched the corners of his mouth. Her heart pounded aloud in her ears. Gingerly, she slid her hand into his, absorbing the strong grasp he had on her hand.

She swooned.

Once atop her own feet, Marinette turned to exit the movie. Abruptly, Luka tugged on their joined hands, pulling her to him. Gasping, she looked upward to meet his gaze. "Luka?" she quizzed when he continued to simply stare at her. He chuckled lowly.

Something inside of her ruptured at the sound.

"I believe we were in the middle of something before we were interrupted," Luka insinuated, waggling his eyebrows. How mischievous.

Giggling, Marinette took a shy step forward. "That is true," she continued, batting her eyelashes at him. His free hand reached up and cupped her chin, the brush light and intoxicating. Luka began to lean down, maintaining her capture via his electric teal eyes.

It was a chaste kiss if anything, just a simple, yet lingering peck to her lips. Marinette felt hot, the small kiss sending shocks down her entire nervous system and short circuiting it. She bit her lip, still impossibly close to his figure. Gingerly, she reached up, tugging him down by his collar and gave him another kiss. This time around, their lips slanted against each other, creating a tantalizing friction.

This kiss didn't last any longer than the first one, but was just as magical.

"Come on," Luka quietly ushered, leading her out of the dark theatre and into the light of day. It felt really nice to be shown off, Luka continuing to hold her hand and walk near her.

"Do you need to use the restroom?" he sweetly offered. With a blush eroding her cheeks, she nodded. "I'll be waiting," Luka whispered before placing another kiss on her forehead.

The girl found it extremely difficult to make it to a bathroom stall without her knees buckling. Gathering her breath, she did her business and made her way to the sink. She rolled her neck to release it of tension, then washing her hands.

Marinette felt like a huge fool. She was starting to get totally dopey on Luka, enjoying his presence perhaps a little bit too much. Could she be blamed? Adrien had his chance, neither of them making any sort of advancements on the other. Clearly, he was more then capable, as he seemed to garner the attention of those girls. She loathed the fact that she didn't have the time to call Alya for more advice.

Washing away her anger, she splashed herself with water on her sweaty face, then gently patting it down with a paper towel.

When she materialized from the bathroom, Luka stood with his arms behind his back, a mysterious smirk riding his face. Her brow furrowed at how his stare pinned her down. His tongue licked his lips in anticipation. "What's up?" she asked suspiciously.