170 『Narrative』

Start from the beginning

"I need to talk to him" Tzuyu took a deep breath as she holds Sana's hand.

"I'll go with you"

The two went to Sapphire Entertainment and quickly walked inside Dylan's studio. He's talking with the CEO of the company that's why they decided to sit for awhile. Tzuyu then started playing some random sound effects. After a few minutes, the CEO left and Tzuyu quickly stood up to kick Dylan's crotch.

"What the heck? Ahh shit" Dylan whimpered in pain on the floor.

"How dare you scare me like that, huh? I treated you like my own sibling and you want to kill me to blackmail someone because you can't have her? You're really immature, Dylan"

"Let me explain please" He pleaded but Tzuyu's decision to report him is final.

"No. We're talking about life here. You need to learn something and don't you dare try to escape"

"I can't kill you, Tzuyu. I know that I shouldn't done this but I really like her. I have no other choice but to scare her using you" he said, trying to explain his side.

"That is still a treason. I can't forgive for this" Tzuyu exclaimed.

"We can still be friends, right?" He asked with pleading eyes.

"I don't know. Let's go, Sana"

They went to a restaurant to eat lunch and meet Tzuyu's brothers.

"Seems like we love kicking crotch, huh?" Sana jokes around.

"They deserved it" The two of them laughed together while ordering food. After waiting for the food, Tzuyu's brothers arrived at the right time with Hansol.

"Heyyyyy aha aha yo" Hansol tried to make a high-five but two ignored him.

"Why are you here?" Sana asked

"Is it bad to go out with my friends?" He asked and quickly sat down to taste the food.

"Don't start eating. We still need to wait for Xiao" Tzuyu said and her brothers weirdly looked at her.

"You're allowing her to meet Xiao?" Jeonghan asked to Sana and Jun nudgede him.

"Just kidding. What's the date today?" Jeonghan asked.

"January 23" Sana replied.

"It's been a month since Jun sent Xiao some flowers" Jeonghan said and Jun just glared at him.

"Dylan likes her too. Wow" Tzuyu reacted.

"I don't like her. I just sent some flowers" Jun defended. "Move. Let me sit" he added. After a few minutes of waiting, Xiao finally arrived with a girl that completely shocked them except for Tzuyu.

"Hi guys" she greeted with a wide smile on her face.

"Hello" they greeted back but they're all looking to the girl beside her that's why Xiao decided to introduce her.

"This is Eunseo, my girlfriend. Eunseo, this is Tzuyu, Sana, Jun, Jeonghan, and that guy is... " she stopped introducing them because she doesn't know Hansol.

"Hansol Vernon Chwe. I'm a famous vlogger. You can check my channel chwenotchew, don't forget to subscribe" Hansol introduced himself.

After some formalities, Xiao explained why they are here today. She told them everything and Tzuyu's brothers are ready to fight him.

"I will punch him like this" Jeonghan said as he starts punching the air. The three guys started planning something and they are really noisy.

"Will you guys shut the fuck up?" Tzuyu said and the boys behaved after hearing that.

"He's smart. He deactivated his dummy account after Christmas. Do we have any evidence?" Sana asked

"Yes" Xiao replied

"Then we're good. Let us handle this situation, Tzuyu" Jun said

"Jun is right. You need to focus on your album" Jeonghan added.

"Yeah, sure. Just don't hurt anyone. You heard me" Tzuyu replied to her brothers.

"Yes boss" the two replied with a salute and Hansol joined them.

"Thank you guys. We will go now. It was nice meeting you, Eunseo" Tzuyu tapped Eunseo's shoulder and the latter smiled at her.

"Thank you guys. We gotta go now" Sana said and the two of them left the restaurant while holding each other's hand.

"We're almost done with our problems" Sana said

"Do we still have a problem?" Tzuyu asked

"About your father"

"What about him? He doesn't like you to be my girlfriend? I don't care about his opinion"

"It's not like that, Tzuyu. He contacted me after New Year and he said sorry. He wants me to talk to you about him and convince you to talk to him"

"Today is not the right time about that" Tzuyu replied. She hates her father right from the start because he didn't treat her right.

"He wants to become a good father after all the things that happened in the past" Sana said and Tzuyu just kissed the side of Sana's head.

"Just give me time" she said and Sana hugged her tight.