EX: Crossover Extravaganza!

*Third Person POV*

Y/n ran at Class 1-A, who were creating a wall between him and Momo. He smirked, as Gaos came down from above, landing in front of him.

Gaos tried to bite one of the kids, but Izuku punched him, sending him reeling back.
Class 1-A began to fight Gaos, and Y/n grabbed his tail, flipping onto his back. He ran up his back and down to his snout, jumping off and rolling, continuing to chase Momo.

Momo turned and screamed, running faster. Y/n was quickly gaining on her, and the devil-horn student turned to see them.

"Momo!" He yelled.

He chased after them, using ink to skate behind them. All three chased each other through town, and the student eventually caught up to Y/n, stopping in front of him with his fists up.

"Stop right there!" The student yelled, "Attack me, I'll strike back, but go after my girlfriend... I'LL KILL YOU!"

Y/n got pissed quickly, "That book is the last chance I have to save someone very important to me. So if you don't get out of my way, it will be your last moment."

Y/n put Fell Cyclone on his back, and put his fists up, Divine Divide and the Boosted Gear on his arms. They charged at each other, swinging their fists. Y/n struck the student's cheek, sending him flying backwards.

The student flipped and landed on his feet, wiping some blood from his face.

The student let out a low growl.

"FiNe tHEn, lEt's FiNISh tHiS."

He melted into the ink, and then began to rise, this time much bigger. When the ink fell from his body, there was a monster in his place.

"Still not the weirdest thing I've ever seen," Y/n said, "But fine, I'll dance

"Still not the weirdest thing I've ever seen," Y/n said, "But fine, I'll dance."

He began to glow, and when the glow died down, he was in the red balance breaker, with Divine Divide on his left arm.

"Let's play." He said.

The two ran at each other, Y/n having the overwhelming size advantage. He shoulder tackled the ink demon, sending him into a wall. He then grabbed the demon's head, throwing him to the ground. He raised his foot, and brought it down heavily on the demon's head.

The ink demon's head was completely crushed, sending ink flying everywhere. Y/n began to walk away, still in his balance breaker.

"Sorry kid."

"DoN't sAY sORRy yEt."

He turned back around, seeing that the ink demon had disappeared. He was punched from behind, his head turned a little, but he was largely unaffected. He let out a sigh, and grabbed the ink demon.

"I'm truly sorry for this."

He lifted the ink demon above him, slamming him down on his knee. He repeated the action, slamming him over and over his knee. He eventually dropped the ink demon, watching the ink drain, leaving the student laying on the ground. He leaned down and picked him up in his arms, carrying him as he continued.

Momo was hiding in an alley, holding the book to her chest. She heard steps behind her, and turned to see Y/n walking down the alley, carrying her boyfriend. He laid the student in front of her, and reached his hand out.

She reluctantly handed the book back, and he turned to leave.

"I'm sorry," He said, "It shouldn't have come to this."

He left the alley, returning to where Gaos and Class 1-A were fighting. His balance breaker disappeared,  and he let out a whistle. Gaos stopped fighting and leaned down to Y/n, who mounted him, and they took off.