Chapter 7: Teams

*Y/n POV*

"Cardin Winchester, Russel Thrush, Dove Bronzewing, and Sky Lark," Ozpin said, "You will be Team CRDL, led by Cardin Winchester."

The only thing I knew about these people is that they are assholes. Other than that, I don't care.

"Jaune Arc, Pyrrha Nikos, Nora Valkyrie, and Lie Ren." Ozpin said, as the group walked up to the stage, "You are now Team JNPR, led by Jaune Arc."

Jaune was the blonde guy from the initiation, so I thought this was a weird decision on Ozpin's part. But, he's the teacher, I'm not.

"Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, and Yang Xaio-Long."

I nearly burst out laughing. Putting Ruby with that Schnee girl, oh she's screwed especially if...

"You will be Team RWBY, led by Ruby Rose."

Yep. It happened. This is gonna be golden.

"Rias Gremory, Akeno Himejima, Issei Hyoudou, and Asia Argento." Ozpin called.

They got up on stage, and Ozpin said, "You will be Team RAIA, led by Rias Gremory."

Makes sense. He's the only person who knows that we are devils, and Rias is in charge of the peerage.

"Kiba Yuuto, Koneko Toujou, Xenovia Quarta, and Gasper Vladi." They walked up to the stage, "You will be Team KKXG."

(A/n: I swear I tried. You cannot make words out of that.)

Finally, it was only me. Ozpin looked at me.

"And last, Y/n Gremory."

I walked up to the stage, prepared to get sent home.

"Now, you did not complete the initiation, by not finding a partner," Ozpin said, "Normally, we would send you home. But, you showed more ability and potential than any other student."

A screen behind us showed video of me fighting the nevermore, and me flying.

"So, we have decided that you will be Beacon's first, one man team. Welcome to Beacon, Mr.Rose"

My eyes widened, and I heard two gasps from the crowd. He just said my old name.

"Bastard." I whispered, before turning and leaving the stage.

As I got down the stage, Rias and her peerage met me, surrounding me.

"So, they know you're here." Kiba said.

"It would appear so," I said, "Let's get a move on."

We began to leave the room, heading for the dorms. That's when I heard them.

"So it really is you."

I turned, and saw my two sisters standing there.

"What do you two want?" I asked.

"We want to apologize," Ruby said, "We want our brother back!"

"You lost the right to call me brother years ago."

"Give us a chance!" Yang said, "We'll make it up to you!"

"No," I turned to Rias, "Let's go Rias."

"Right, brother."

"Wait, brother?!" Ruby said.

I turned back to them, "Yes. This is my half-sister, Rias Gremory."

"Half-sister?" Yang said, "But you're our brother."

I was getting pissed, "No! I am not your brother anymore!"

A glow appeared on my arm, and Funus was there. He leapt into the air, flying and taking a defensive position, as I grabbed my scythe.

Rias grabbed my shoulder, "Let it go. Let's just leave."

I looked into her eyes, and she was pleading with me. I put away my scythe, and Funus flew down and landed on my shoulder.

"You two," I said to Ruby and Yang, "If you ever try to hurt my family or anyone I come about, I will not hesitate to kill you."

We walked away, heading for our dorms. We all split up, and went to our different dorms. My dorm was down the hall from Rias and the others, so I had to walk for a little more.

As I was walking, I saw Ruby and Yang, entering a dorm only two doors down.

'Sweet God!' Ow, that hurt, why the hell am I using his name? 'What is Ozpin doing? I have to keep an eye out for tricks.'

They locked eyes with me, and I ignored them, going into my dorm.

It was just a regular dorm, with four beds, since this was a last second decision. There were four desks against the wall, and four closets. My bag was sitting on the ground.

Funus jumped off my arm, onto a bed. He curled up on a pillow, and fell asleep.

'For someone who is supposed to be the second strongest dragon god of all time, he sure does look cute like that.'

I grabbed my bag, and put it on the desk, opening it up. I pulled out my clothes and put them away, and all my stuff. Then, I pulled out a large dark oak box.

I opened it up, and was met by the red glow. Inside was my evil pieces. glowing red as mutation pieces. I reached into the box, and pulled out the king piece.

I held it in my hand, looking at it, when Dad's words echoed in my mind.

"You are strong. Stronger than anyone could ever know."

"I won't let you down, Dad."