Chapter 36: Ultimate Dragon

*Third Person POV*

The dust tornado died down, and the clouds cleared.

Y/n was standing there, a new gauntlet around his left arm and Fell Cyclone in his right hand.

"Hello Ophis."

"W-what!?" Ophis yelled in shock, "But how!? You should be dead!"

"You see," He said, "I'm Y/n Gremory. I've survived much worse than a little trip through the dimensional gap. I have united the four dragons, survived battles against the strongest of opponents, and even hordes of Grimm, which were ended by my hand."

He cracked his neck, and stretched his arms and legs.

"But you know, that really does give you a crick in the neck."

"You-you," Ophis said, anger contorting her face, "You bastard! I'll kill you myself!"

"Partner," Y/n said, "I believe I'll need your help on this one."

Funus gave a toothy grin, before letting loose a roar. He hopped into the air, and all the dragons began to fly toward Y/n, turning into small glowing balls and going into his chest. He began to glow, and when it died down, he was in his Balance Breaker, which Vali's wings protruding from his back. His Great Red gear now replaced his chest piece.

 His Great Red gear now replaced his chest piece

(A/n: Editing is hard. I'm lazy.)

"NOW THIS IS POWER!"

He slammed his fists together, as purple, red, green, and white lightning surged around his body, creating a static feeling in the air.

"Come on Ophis," He taunted, "Let's finish this."

Ophis began to fire magic attacks at him, as he blocked it with his arms. The attacks exploded, but didn't leave a scratch on him.

"Is that all you got!?"

He flew at her, and sliced at her with Fell Cyclone. She dodged the attack, but he brought out Ascalon, slicing her. She went flying, and Y/n ran after her.

"Boost Boost Boost BOOST BOOST BOOST!"

He reeled back his fist, and Punched Ophis through a wall, punching a massive hole through the wall.

He followed after her, scanning the area, both swords prepared. suddenly, he was struck from behind, and sent flying into a concrete pillar.

"That's not it," Ophis said, "I'm just getting started."

She began to launch attack after attack at Y/n, pinning him to the pillar. She spawned snakes, which began to attack Y/n, biting his armor.

Y/n reached over and grabbed one of the snakes, ripping it's head off. He then threw it's head and body in different directions.

He was shot from the side, sending him flying out of the building and into the street, tumbling and dropping Fell Cyclone.

He pushed himself off the ground and saw Ophis pick up his weapon. She inspected it, before pointing it at him.

Y/n grabbed Ascalon, and held at the ready.

The two combatants charged at each other, prepared to find who was truly the strongest.