Chapter 2: Meeting the Siblings

*Y/n POV*

Dad held my hand and lead me into the house, Funus on my shoulder, taking in his new surroundings. We walked through a giant gate,  and followed a path to a front door.

The door opened up, and there were a bunch of people inside, as far as I could tell, servants. 

"Welcome home, honey."

I looked at the voice, seeing a very pretty woman walk up to us. She and Dad kissed, then she turned to me.

"Oh, you're Y/n." She said, "It's great to finally meet you."

"Umm, it's nice to meet you too Ma'am." I said, unsure.

She laughed a bit, "Please, you can call me Mom."

I looked at Zeoticus and he laughed a bit as well.

"Venelana here is my wife, so she is your mother."

I was going to say something, but I was cut off by footsteps.

"Dad!"

Something with a head of red hair jumped onto Dad, pulling him into a hug.

"Welcome back home Dad!" The girl said.

Zeoticus laughed, he seems to do that a lot, and returned the hug. When they separated, another boy with bright red hair came out of the hallway.

"Welcome home Father." He then turned to me, "Is this him?"

Dad laughed and stood behind me, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"Kids, this is your brother, Y/n. Y/n, this is your brother, Sirzechs, and your sister, Rias."

The girl immediately came up to me, pulling me into a hug. Funus immediately left my shoulder, flying into the sky. I just stood there awkwardly.

"It's so nice to meet you Y/n! I've been so excited about meeting you!" The girl, Rias, said

"Rias," My brother, Sirzechs said, "I think you should give hm a little time to understand everything that is going on."

"Right you are, Sirzechs," Dad said, "Let's go sit down so we can all talk."

[Timeskip]

We had all sat down in a giant room with couches so that they could explain everything that was going on. Apparently, devils, angels, and other supernatural beings actually exist, and I am a half-devil. Also, this place was actually in Hell. My father was the head of the Gremory clan of devils.

Funus was one of the dragon gods, one of the strongest, and he had chosen me to wield his power when I get older.

"Y/n?" Rias asked, "Are you okay?"

I looked at her, and said, "I'm fine, this is just a lot to take in."

Dad spoke up, "Well, we're your family now, so if you ever need help, come to one of us."

At that point, I was pulled into a family hug and Venelana, no, Mom, said to me.

"Welcome home, Y/n."

I returned the hug, holding my family, my real family, closely.

*Third person POV*

With the Rose/Xiao-Long family, they were still trying to find Y/n, despite having no clues. Taiyang and Qrow called everyone they could, even Ozpin, and Summer had looked all over for her son.

As for the daughters, they were just sad and wanted their brother back.

Right now, they were going to bed, most of them asleep. Ruby looked out of the window, to the moon.

"Where ever you are big brother," She said, "I hope your okay. Goodnight."