Chapter 51: Caged

*Y/n POV*

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling cold steel on my wrists and ankles. I looked around, seeing that I was chained to a wall by steel shackles.

"What the hell?"

I tried to stand up, only to feel a piercing pain in my gut. I looked down to see a mass of black goo, attached to my gut. I remembered what happened before, with Salem and my stab wound.

I heard someone walking towards me, their shoes clicking on the floor. Salem walked up and stood in front of my cell, standing in front of the iron bars.

"Good morning, Y/n."

"F*ck you," I said, "Let me go."

"Not going to happen."

"My sister and my friends will be here soon. You'll all be killed."

She chuckled, "No, they're not. In fact, your sister has met three of my servants already."

She held her hand out, and a small portal opened up, showing Rias, Cinder, and the girl and guy who attacked me in the alley. They seemed to just be talking and laughing.

I kept watching, as another figure walked into view, to my surprise.

"That's me!" I exclaimed, "What the f*ck?"

Salem chuckled and closed the portal.

"Back when Ophis and I were working together, I had her teach me about magic. To my surprise, I'm quite gifted at it, thanks to my sacred gear."

She clapped her hands, and a massive beast appeared behind her.

"Nex," She announced, "The ancient beast of violent death and murder

"Nex," She announced, "The ancient beast of violent death and murder."

(A/n: I have a theme. Gaos, Funus, and Nex are all Latin words. They mean exactly what I use them to represent. I just thought this was interesting.)

"How fitting," I said, "What the hell is an ancient beast?"

She just chuckled, "You devils think you know everything, but in truth, you know very little about the world. You really think God created Earth first?"

"Ow." I rubbed my head at the name.

"You see, the first thing he created was three beasts," She explained, "Nex was one of those beasts. Over time, the three beasts disappeared."

"Okay," I said, "Why does it matter?"

"Oh my," She said, "You really do know nothing. These three beasts are even stronger than your precious Great Red."

"Holy shit..."

"Impossible!" Great Red's roar tore through the air, "They can't be real! I would know!"

A ghostly voice whispered through the room.

"You are foolish, Red Dragon. For we have existed long before you, and will live long afterwards."

My eyes were drawn to the massive beast. It was a wisp, a ghost. Merely a fog that took space in the room.

It disappeared as Salem clapped her hands, and she turned to me.

"As for your stomach," She said, "I didn't want you to die just yet. So I implanted a piece of Grimm inside you. I hope you enjoy your stay."

"What'll it take to get me out of here?" I asked.

"Join me," She said, "The offer from before still stands.~"

She walked away, swaying her hips. I gagged for a second, and began to plan my way out.