"You don't like birds much do you?" I asked without looking at him. "I prefer rabbits" he replied and I looked at him to see him smiling at me. "Rabbits?" I raised a brow and he nodded. "Like fluffy cute little bundles that hop around and are really cuddly and soft and adorable. And are really stupid" I say as I recall when I had a pet rabbit, it died when it ran into it's hutches door. 

"Uh...yeah, I guess" Luca replied, confused about my description of them. "I prefer things that are.....less cute, more dangerous looking" I said and he smirked. "You're not a fan of yourself then" he remarked and I gave him an unimpressed look. "Oh haha, funny" I said then Anatara took off, soaring away looking like she was after something. 

I watched her disappear into the trees before Luca was suddenly standing next to me. "There is nothing wrong with cuteness, cuteness it badass" he said and I raised a brow at him. "What? Everybody loves cute things" he said and patted my head. "Yeah, maybe, but cuteness isn't 'badass'" I said matter-of-factly. "Why not? You're bad-ass, and you're cute" he commented as he put his arm around my shoulder and looked down at me with a smirk. 

"Okay, I'll take that as a compliment, so i'll let you live" I said and gave him a sarcastic smile. "Oh, so that's how it is" he said in a teasing tone. "Beat someone up and think you can take the whole world on right?" he continued and I rolled my eyes. "I was thinking of more of the murder route rather than beating you to death" I said flatly like I was taking it seriously. 

"Uh............" he said then went silent. I waited a few seconds looking at him with a serious face before chuckling and shaking my head at him. "Either you are extremely gullible or I should of thought about a career in  Drama seriously" I said and he gave  me a look. 

"Wait, so you weren't planning on murdering me, you were planning on beating me up?" he said and looked thoughtful. "Dude, I wasn't thinking of anything like that, I don't want to kill you" I said and shook my head at him. 

"I see.." he said and then stared at a tree ahead of us. "Besides, if I was, you'd be already beaten to a pulp right now" I said smugly and he snapped his head to give me a disbelieving look. "You're joking" he said with a raised brow and I shook my head. "Nope, I could so take you on" I replied while smiling and looking away from him with my arms crossed. 

"You want to prove that?" he said and stepped away from me. I turned to see him standing in front of me with a determined look on his face. "If you even get one swing on me i'll give you a horse" he said and I smirked. "A horse? Are you sure you have one to spare?" I said and he froze. "Um....Well, I don't need one to spare cause I'm pretty sure you won't" he said and smiled at me. 

How is he so sure? Underestimating me are we?

"Fine" I said and narrowed my eyes at him. I stood there with my arms crossed for a while before looking behind him with wide eyes. "Hey look a unicorn" I said and he turned around. 

Seriously dude?! I thought while taking a swing at him but he jumped back. "Okay, I'm not that gullible" he said with a smirk as he caught a hold of my arm. I tried to pull it free but he didn't even budge. "Stronger than you look, but still, not that strong" he said smugly and pulled me forward. I'll kill him for that!

I pushed forward instead of backward and rammed into him, taking him by surprise and he lost his footing. Of course he still had my arm and I fell too, but at least I had a soft landing. I looked at him with a smirk while I relaxed on top of him. "That counts as a hit right?" I said then chuckled at him as he narrowed his eyes. "No way, you didn't hurt me, the ground did" he protested and I rolled my eyes at him as I sat up. "I can punch you now if you want?" I told him, bringing my fist back and he widened his eyes.