Huehuehuehue

Dedicated to @RosyUnicorn.   Thank you for commenting on the last Author's note! Hope you enjoy!

(Evan is Human!EJ and Tim is Human!Masky. None of the others are CP's,just regular killers. All human.)

Evan and Tim sat together back to back,tied to two chairs. Tim struggled against his binds,growling.

"This is all YOUR fault! You just HAD to talk to the weirdos and get us kidnapped! Good going DUMBASS,now we're going g to be murdered!" He spat at the brunette boy.

"Hey,I'm not the one who wanted to go out to get dick tonight! I wanted to stay home,watch a movie,but NOOOOOO. You HAD to go and dress like the twink you are and go out to find any random dick to suck! This is YOUR fault,not MINE." Evan retorted.

"Then why'd you go with me?"

"Because! I know you,you find ONE good looking guy with a big cock and you'll follow him to your death!"

"I am NOT that slutty!"

"Mmmhm,need I remind you of Chad?" Tim scoffed.

"He drugged me!"

"Was that after,or before you sucked his cock and followed him to the woods?"

"Oh fuck you!" Tim said. The two bickered back and forth before screaming when the door to whatever room they were in slammed open. Four guys walked in,the guys from the bar Tim noticed.

"Holy FUCK you two dont know when to shut your fucking mouths huh?" One asked. He had long black hair,piercing blue eyes and what looked like a tattoo of the Joker's smile across his face. He wore a plain white hoodie,black ripped jeans with red belts and black Converse. "We could hear you two queens fightn' two doors down." Tim glared.

"We arent queens you fuck!" He said,gasping when one boy wearing an orange hoodie smacked him across the face.

"Shut the fuck up,both of you.  Ya know,we were going to be nice and strike a deal with you two,spare your lives,but after that-"

"No! Please spare us!" Evan begged. "We'll do anything,please don't kill us,please!" The four looked at one another,sharing a look before turning to the two and smiling devilishly. The boys' hearts sank. What did they just agree to?

"Great goin' Evan. We're about to be raped,THEN murdered. Nice goin'!" Tim said sarcasticly as they both stripped in the bedroom they were taken to.

"Hey,at least you're getting some cock.........now you wont die a virgin." Evan spat back. Tim shoved him and looked around.

"Maybe we can climb out that window,go and try to get-"

"I wouldnt try doing anything loveys." A new voice rang. Tim and Evan jumped as one of the four came in,one with blonde hair and blue eyes. He looked kinda like Link...... "You try and run,and we will find you and kill you. You're lucky Toby vouched for both of you and how cute you both are,we don't give everyone this chance." He said,leaning up agaunst the door frame. Tim glared.

"And what chance would THAT be?" He asked. A brunette boy walked in,smirking.

"A chance to please use good and spare your lives. Work our cocks nicely and we may just keep you around as fuck toys instead of killing you." Evan looked shocked.

"W-wait,our? I thought only one of you was going to fuck us!" The boy cried. Both men laughed.

"Oh no honey. All four of us are going to fuck you until you both can't walk straight." The blonde one said. Both Tim and Evan paled as the other two came back into the room and locked the door.

"Holy hell,his mouth is the best." Jeff,the one who first spoke when they were captured,said. They had all exanged names,the other four saying they wanted Tim and Evan to remember what they'd be screaming tonight. Currently,Tin was on his knees and sucking Jeff off. Evan was sucking off Toby,the brunette with goggles,and Ben,the blonde. Brian,the orange hoodied guy,was in the corner slowly stroking himself.

"You should try this whore's mouth,feels like warm velvet on my cock." Toby said,tangling his fingers in Evan's hair. Evan moaned a small bit when his hair was tugged harshly. Tim looked at him from the corner of his eye,kind of enjoying this. He moaned loudly when Jeff reached down and pinched a nipple.

"Oh,you like that whore?" Jeff asked,smirking. Tim blushed as he looked up,making eye contact. "Go deeper." Jeff commanded. Tim let all dignity fly out the window on its ass as he started to suck Jeff for all he was worth. Jeff gasped and moaned loudly,spreading his legs wider as Tim bobbed and weaved his head,obnoxious slurpung noises filling the room. Evan decided to follow suit,making both Ben and Toby moan.

"I guess the whores really wanna live. But I know we can't get off with just their mouths. Who's ready to get to the main event?" Brian said,standing. The other three nodded and pulled Tim and Evan off. Both boys whined,needing their mouths filled.

"Dont worry pets. You'll be filled and satisfied soon." Brian chuckled.

++++++++++

"F-fuuuuuu! Oh g-GOD,YES! P-PLEASE,THERE!" Tim moaned. He was currently planted face first into the floor,head being held down by Brian's hand as he fucked into Tim at a brutal pace. Evan was tied to the bed,small sounds beung heard from him as Ben,Toby and Jeff used his holes. They had been at this for hours now,Brian finally taking his turn with Tim.After a total of six orgasms,Tim was sensitive as hell and could hardly help it as a whine escaoed him when Brian stroked his sore member.

"Cum for me you fucking slut." Brian growled. His body did as commanded snd he came for a seventh time,his body shaking and quaking hard. He heard locks being undone,someone moving from the bed and soon Evan was lying beside him. He felt hot spurts of liquid hit his back,neck,ass and feet and hesrd all four men groan and moan. He saw sone flecks get in Evan as well,his face nearly covered in cum. They shared a look abd smiled. They never wanted to leave now~