"Why?" June questioned, eyebrows furrowed.

"We'll need to get you changed."

━━━━━━━━

Waiting for Bellamy was agonizing. June had spent her time pacing with Maya, thinking about everything that could have gone wrong as they put some pieces together. She learned how to make her lie more believable; that she was just an innocent student who was a hermit, studying medics and keeping close to Maya like a lost puppy so she could learn off of her. They decided to start hiding as much food as Maya could smuggle into the vents since no one normal crawls through them, up until Bellamy radioed in hours later, finished with his mission and prepared to follow Maya's plan, involving speaking to President Dante Wallace.

The outfit change June had was a pair of blue nurses scrubs and a tray of food. Bellamy accompanied her side, holding the door open to a brightly white room for her to enter. There's an elder man sitting on the bed, head lifting when he sees the two. "Your evening meal, President Wallace," June greeted him. A soft, classical music is playing by a record player in the corner of the area.

"You're not a nurse here," Dante said in confusion, glancing from June to Bellamy. "Who are you?"

"Jasper sent me," Bellamy said without giving him their names, hands clasped in front of him as he guarded the door. "We need your help. Your son is killing our people."

"I'm a prisoner, same as them," Dante argued.

"A prisoner who knows every inch of this mountain," Bellamy pointed out.

Setting the tray down beside his bed, June tried to smile, hoping if someone was watching the security camera they'd think they were having a normal conversation. "And a prisoner who knows every security measure. Just help us out, please."

"After Clarke escaped, I had all exits fortified and put under extra surveillance. My son has no doubt changed all access and entrance codes by now," Dante explained.

June timidly smile, tilting her head. "Never is that easy, is it?" She said flatly. "I can tell that you aren't stupid, so you can guess where we're from. I was a hacker on The Ark, I didn't say anything about needing codes."

It's quiet as Dante stares at them, incredulous at June's bravery to admit who she was and still demand for help. "Who's helping you?" He finally asked.

"That's not important right now," Bellamy responded, refusing to sell Maya out. "We're not letting our friends die here."

"I'm sorry. I can't help them escape," Dante apologized. June could tell he sounded genuine like he never wanted this to happen. She believed it, considering his own son locked him away so he couldn't set the delinquents free. June's still upset by the words, but she's prepared to let it go and find their own way, but he holds up a hand to stop them. "But," he began. "... I may be able to buy them some time."

Hesitating, June looked up to meet Bellamy's eyes. They didn't need to say anything. It was like an unspoken agreement happened between the few seconds that passed, a mutual chat that they trusted the President. June nodded slowly,

"How?" Bellamy questioned after a beat of silence.

"A containment breach."

━━━━━━━━

"No. No way. You aren't going by yourself."

Rolling her eyes, a groan escaped June's lips. "You're such a mom, Bellamy," she said with her hands on her hips. They've been at one another for what seemed like an hour or two but could have only been a few minutes, straight after June had gotten changed into her normal clothes again. "We came here for a reason. Monty is locked away, and I'm the backup plan. You can't access the system matching Dante's coordinates without me at a guard's computer," June argued. She was getting irritated, not knowing why Bellamy just wouldn't let her go, and also hoping that Raven didn't have to be listening in through their walkies at this exact moment.