Without Bellamy's words to Abby and a few others, June wouldn't have a gun in her hand. She was thankful he had done so, feeling more confident and comforted with the firearm in her hand. She positioned it correctly just in time to hear a guard announce; "Movement on the tree line!"

June rushed closer to the gate, hearing a familiar voice call back a few yards away. "Don't shoot! Don't shoot!" She has to blink a few times to be sure she's hearing and seeing right because Marcus Kane is appearing out of hiding place behind a few large rocks with his hands up in surrender. He takes hesitant steps to the camp until he's confident no one will shoot before lowering his hands. Kane doesn't look so well, June noticed, seeing he was covered in dirt where his skin cracked like he hadn't taken a drink in days. He's even sporting a few cuts, black hair a disheveled mess, and a blue bruise around his eye along with red rings around his wrists, like the grounders, had him held captive for a while.

When Kane comes to a stop at the open gate, Abby nods in greeting. "Marcus."

"Chancellor," he replied respectively.

"I was afraid that I wouldn't see you again," Abby says thinly.

"I had those fears myself," Kane admits, stepping past the gate and looking around, scanning the area with a sudden smile on his face. "It's good to see this place again."

Lowering his gun, Bellamy motioned with a wave for June and Clarke to follow as he approached Kane. "You can't be out in the open," he informs him. "We need to get somewhere safe."

Smiling like he hadn't a care in the world, Kane let out a short laugh. "It's safe for the moment," he answers indifferently. "Come on. We need to talk. I managed to buy us a bit of time."

The phrase was never good, especially when spoken by adults.

But since they were the adults, and they were the "children", none of them were allowed in the council meeting led by Abby. June waited impatiently outside the room in The Ark for what felt like hours with Raven and Bellamy until the door finally swung open, but only Abby left. She wasn't given a chance to greet them before Raven is questioning her in a state of panic. "What's happening?"

"You were in there for a long time," Bellamy adds.

"There was a lot to talk about," Abby said calmly, showing no signs of any emotion.

June's eyebrows furrowed. "And?" She urged her to continue, picking up her pace to keep up with them.

"There was a lot to talk about," Abby repeated.

"Hey!" Bellamy took a long step to stop in front of her, forcing Abby to come to a quick halt. "We are not turning him over to the grounders."

Holding her head up, Abby gave him a warning. "Step aside now." Bellamy clenched his jaw, hesitantly stepping back. "We're all trying to find a way out of this," she timidly reassures them, before leaving the three to process that.

Bellamy shared a knowing look with June and Raven. "They're gonna give him up."

Tracking down Finn was a lot harder than June expected it to be. But once she catches sight of his raggedy brown hair, leaning against a beam for support while he spoke to Clarke, she makes a noise to catch Bellamy's attention. "Finn!" Bellamy calls, catching his attention and causing him to turn his head. Once they are close enough, he drops his voice to a lower tone. "You need to get out of here."

"Where would he go?" Clarke asked, surprised at the warning.

"The dropship," Bellamy answered simply, like the idea just popped in his head, as he grabbed Finn's jacket and began to haul him away. Finn doesn't move or speak in protest.