Chapter 16.

//.Third Person P.O.V.//

"Where the fuck is she! Where's my baby!" Heads turn in the direction his voice rings from. "I want to see her!" The double doors fly open. Nurses, doctors, even strangers rush to help calm him down.

"Sir, you need to-"

"No! You don't tell me what I need to do!" He pushes one of the doctors out of the way, continuing to rush down the hallway.

"Sir, please, if you don't calm down we're ping to have to call security." He ignored the doctor completely, not caring about anything but her.

"Where is s-!" His heart drops when he rounds a corner, his eyes meeting theirs. "W-why are you here?" He didn't understand why they were all here. Katherine, Ryan, Jeremy, her mother, her father, Gillian, even Nikki. Everyone that she had loved, everyone that loved her, was sitting, waiting, watching.

"Because you weren't!" Ryan quickly defends all of them. "Do you know what time she called me? Do you?2:15! Fucking 2:15 in the morning! And where were you? Probably off fucking some whore while shooting up, because that's what Norman does!" Ryan stands from his seat. "I ought to beat your face in right here, right now, but I won't! Because now, you have to live with this for the rest of your life!" Ryan and Norman are inches apart, faces red and blood boiling.

"Ryan!" Katherine shouts, taking Ryan by the hand. "Right now is not the time for this, not with everything that is happening, and definitely not with him being stoned off of his ass."

"No! He needs to know! This is his fucking fault! If he would have been there when she needed him, instead of going out and doing whatever the hell was more important than being at home with his pregnant girlfriend, then maybe, just maybe, we wouldn't be going through this right now!" Ryan shakes his head, rubbing his chin between his middle and index fingers. "You're suppose to be picking up the pieces! Not smashing them more!" Ryan quickly rubs his face with his hands, sighing. "They're dying, Norman. They're both dying."

Norman's heart falls through his chest, his breathing becomes heavy. He falls to his knees, begging, pleading to God that he won't take them. The last hours fly through his mind like a slideshow. When he left, where he went, who he was with, why he was with them, why he touched it again. "Please, God.." His hands harshly tug on his hair, his T-shirt soaked from the tears that had fallen in such little time. ".. Please let them live, I don't know what I would do without them, without her, she's my rock, my comfort, God please, don't take her from me, from all of us.."

"God isn't listening to you, Norman. He's given you too many chances, and now he's going to take her from you because you don't deserve her. None of us deserve her, much less you." Ryan's words throw Norman to a boiling point.

"You know what? Fuck off! I-"

"You what, Norman? You 'love her'? You're 'there for her'? Obviously not." Danielle's father quickly steps in. "Look around you, Norman. Look what you have become, what this has become. Now, Danielle is a grown woman, has been for a very long time, but as her father I still have an input on what life choices she makes, and being with you is probably one of the worst decisions my daughter has ever made, but she loves you." Her father pauses for a moment, standing from his seat. "Now, what I would like for you to do, is go home. Go home and sober up, take a shower, eat something, just clean up. Whether they'll be here when you get back is.. well it's questionable, but at least you'll look suitable." Norman couldn't understand why everyone was so calm talking about her, her life, her death.

"What?" Norman couldn't process his words. "Go home? Go home? What is this to you? To all of you? A game? Their both dying and all you're worried about is what I'm doing? Where I've been? Where were you when she needed you? You're suppose to be her father! And you," He turns his attention to Danielle's mother. "You're no better!"

"Norman, you need to leave." Katherine tugs softly on his fingers, pulling him behind her. "Come on, let's go to the cafeteria?" She wrapped an arm around his waist, laying her head on his shoulder. "It's going to we alright, Norman." She whispers to him, her words holding to promises.

"What happened? When I wasn't there.. when she called Ryan.." His eyes stayed locked on the floor. He began counting the tiles just to pass the time.

"She went into labor, she was panicking, screaming and crying. She called Ryan, he did what he knew to do, and that was to rush her here. On the way, she began to fall in and out of consciousness, she wasn't very responsive to us, nor the doctors and nurses.." Katherine hadn't completely told a lie. She told everything exactly how it went, except for the part about all of the blood.

"Is she going to be okay? Are they going to live?"

"We don't know, Norman. Her heart, they said it's not as strong as it should be, and the baby, she's very early.."

Normans eyes lit up a little brighter than before. "She? The baby, it's a girl?" Katherine gives a small no and a smile.

"They'll make it, Norm. I know Danielle, she's a fighter, and if that baby is anything like her, she'll make it too."

*

I don't really know how many pages this is because I've been waiting on my phone, also look for typos! I'm sorry if there are a lot. Sorry for such a late update! I love you! Next one will be sooooooon!